Sonny_ is offline New Member

Help out: My PCT

So, I just finished my 4 week cycle of boldenone only (skip the flaming please, I realised by now it was not by far the best option, though I managed to get some results).

I'm a bit shut down, and it freaks me out a bit, I certainly should have added test to it. In any case, I have to start PCT... I have Clomid, Nolvadex and Proviron here.

I was thinking in doing something like:
    1-4 days: 100mg Clomid
    5-7 days: 50mg Clomid
    8-21 days: 20 mg Nolvadex + 25mg Proviron

Am I doing this right, or should I change something? I don't want to use much clomiphene citrate, as it seems to decrease the responsiveness of LH to GnRH a bit, while Tamoxifen seems to increase it.

I've heard Nolvadex has the nasty habit of reducing one's libido, therefore I thought a little proviron would help on this field, am I correct?

Thanks in advance to those willing to help.
    Last edited by Sonny_; 12-24-2008 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Well, first of all you say that you "just finished"... you need to wait a few weeks to let the eq get out of your system before jumping into a pct. That being said, I don't love your proposal. Just do a normal pct, don't try to reinvent the wheel here. 4 weeks of eq is not exactly hardcore... just do a nice little clomi/nolva combo.

Sonny_ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Well, first of all you say that you "just finished"... you need to wait a few weeks to let the eq get out of your system before jumping into a pct. That being said, I don't love your proposal. Just do a normal pct, don't try to reinvent the wheel here. 4 weeks of eq is not exactly hardcore... just do a nice little clomi/nolva combo.
    I started PCT with clomid 11 days after the last shot, and added nolvadex 2 days after the clomid, that was yesterday, since I read boldenone has a half-life of approximately 13-14 days, did I do it correctly?

I think I'll start proviron today, as I desperately need my libido back on track. I'll take for the first 2-3 days 50 mg per day, then I'll reduce it to 25mg. Will that be ok?

Thread Information