TTLex is offline Junior Member

Adex & Clomid PCT??????

Im coming off of a Test E cycle shortly, 600mg per week, 300 mg x2. I was planning on running Nolva and Clomid. I just found out my contact has Adex and Clomid, which is what hes recommending. I can order the Nolva from the site sponsor, but not sure I will get it in time.

Before its said, I know I should have had all of my gear prior to the cycle. I have never had an issue getting what I needed from this guy within a day in the past.....live and learn.

Let me know your thoughts.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I would say get what you can right now to be on the safe side and go ahead and order some nolva too. If it arrives in time to be included, good. I don't know where you are located, but given my personal experience in ordering from ar-r my orders were all received in about a week.

TTLex is offline Junior Member
    Thats exactly what I did, best case I get the Nolva in time and I have the Adex to use during the next cycle. Last time i ordered ARR had my stuff to me in a week, with the holidays it may take longer, but I have a little over 2 weeks to get it in time.

Thread Information