StayFit1 is offline Junior Member

Estrogen Question?

i have e2 of 53? my SHBG is also high. Side effects include hot flashes, red eyes, blotchy skin and sensitive skin. Almost like histamine release. Someone said allergies but dont think so. been to good dermatologist who said it was hormones. Cortisol is also high. I have also been on proscar for hair loss for 7 years. Quit for 6 months or so.

I am experiencing ALOT OF BODY HAIR GROWTH fast? Why is this?> What hormones are causing my body hair to grow thicker and faster? I know it has to do with hormones and suspecting high E2 maybe or what? please let me know?

Thanks

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    what all are you taking?

StayFit1 is offline Junior Member
    not taking anything at all. I did trenadrol by kilosport about 10 months ago. I never did a PCTand developed gyno and all these symtms. Actually i took epistane about 1 1/2 years ago and this is when all the hot flashes began. i didnt do a proper PCT with that either. That i when i started getting hot sensitive red skin. gets worse when i am in stressful situations but heard high estrogen can cause this. I am just asking if high estrogen can cause any of this? I also tried leto 6 monts ago to try and rid of the gyno. didnt work and e2 is still high. I am going to try arimidex . i think estrogen has been high for a long time. Just my opinion. let me know

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Ya, I would say to try some sort of mild PCT regimine and try to lower your estrogen levels. I think arimidex is what I would choose.

Thread Information