Thread: PCT advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    triumph rider is offline New Member

PCT advice

hi just needed some advice on my pct cycle.
    first off i think i should point out i am needle phobic so i chosen to use oxcydrol 50.
    am starting a 12 week cycle at 50mg a day and then using clomid and nolva for my pct at
    doses of 50/50/50/50 for the clomid and 20/20/20/20 for the nolva is this correct ?.
    also should i be using then during my cycle as an AI if so at what dose would you recomend.

i also have some letro incase i develope signs of gyno.
    is there anything else i should consider ?
    many thanks

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    you should really consider a cycle revision. 12 weeks on oxydrol is not a smart cycle. your post cycle looks ok but nolva and clomid are SERMs, not AIs. Nolva can be used on cycle for gyno prevention but you are better off with a low dose of an AI like arimidex .

yeah to be honest i was going by the advice of the person i got them off and i did think it might be a bit excessive thats why i come here for some proper advice.
    so my post cycle is ok how many weeks would you suggest after doing some more reading into this i have found that people are doing 6 week cycles would this be a better cycle.
    arimidex i will have a read about than now and i would take that right through my cycle what about post cycle would i continue taking it.
    many thanks for your answer
    Last edited by triumph rider; 03-22-2009 at 05:50 PM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks is a better duration but no two ways about it, you need to run test with it. the dex you would implement if needed or could run a low dose throughout cycle and drop for post cycle.

how about posting this thread in the Q and A with some stats and you will recieve all the help you need.

ok thanks for the advice it has been very informative i will re-post in the Q and A section. you have gave me plenty to think about for the moment. many thanks

Thread Information