Kuta is offline New Member

Cancer caused by Nolvadex

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuta View Post
    Tamox is a carcinogen, yes. Its also caused some very serious side effects in rodents. There are many reasons why you SHOULDNT use it. Occular toxicity, its destructive nature on the DNA etc...

However, its now sometimes preferred over Clomid given to hypogondal males as the first stage of TRT. I know of a few Endo's that suggest it over Clomid.

I still favour Clomid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Tamox is a carcinogen, yes. Its also caused some very serious side effects in rodents. There are many reasons why you SHOULDNT use it. Occular toxicity, its destructive nature on the DNA etc...

However, its now sometimes preferred over Clomid given to hypogondal males as the first stage of TRT. I know of a few Endo's that suggest it over Clomid.

I still favour Clomid though.
    Most people will use clomid,nolva etc regardless of the side effects that could possibly come with their use.

But you have to admit that they are very toxic substances to be putting into the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuta View Post
    Most people will use clomid,nolva etc regardless of the side effects that could possibly come with their use.

But you have to admit that they are very toxic substances to be putting into the body.
    I wouldnt say there "very toxic". There used in low doses and for short peroids. There also given to hypogondal males by Endo's and doctors across the world. If they were that bad, they wouldnt be.

Look into the 2nd gen. SERMs like Toremifene and Raloxifene. They dont, it seems, posses the sides other 1st gen. SERMs yield.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I wouldnt say there "very toxic". There used in low doses and for short peroids. There also given to hypogondal males by Endo's and doctors across the world. If they were that bad, they wouldnt be.

Look into the 2nd gen. SERMs like Toremifene and Raloxifene. They dont, it seems, posses the sides other 1st gen. SERMs yield.
    Yeah,"very toxic" is an overstatement.

I have been researching Toremifene and Raloxifene and that is true,no study as yet has shown that cancer link.
    However i think i am going to use the anthony r pct.It is one of the more researched pcts i have seen,and it seems to cover all the bases.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Anthony Roberts PCT isnt that great if i remember.

It still calls for 300mgs of Clomid on day one? And Adex throughout the PCT?

Swiftos PCT is much better, and less likely to have sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuta;4581***
    Yeah,"very toxic" is an overstatement.

I have been researching Toremifene and Raloxifene and that is true,no study as yet has shown that cancer link.
    However i think i am going to use the anthony r pct.It is one of the more researched pcts i have seen,and it seems to cover all the bases.
    Anthony suggests Tamoxifen , I suggest low doses of Clomid. He also suggets HCG used during PCT, I suggest its stopped before PCT. I dont also advocate an AI, but if I do, its Aromasin at 10-20mg/ED.

Thread Information