Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AKJROD25 is offline New Member

Brother took steroids,I'm trying to help

OK, First off I will apologize if this is a common question. I have read many of the stickies and I thought that my brothers situation was different enough that I might ask for personal advice. Here is what I know about his problems.

He has been off juice for a over a year. He has been going to the doctor getting blood work and testosterone shots and maintaining a low test level of 125. Should he just take HCG , Nolvadex , and clomid to get his natural testosterone back to a normal range? How should he cycle this substances?

Thanks for any information. I just want to my brother to be happy again. He is so depressed....

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    we need more info in order to help

weight
    bodyfat %

Is he on prescribed TRT test? Is he going to be on Test for Life now?

He is on 400 mg testosterone once a month and it is not helping at all. He has never tried HCG and is very desperate to try a different method. He's been on TRT for a year now and is very frustrated with the results or lack there of. He would like to try the HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex PCT after which get blood work done to check if test is brought back to a normal range. If not, most likely have to be on TRT for remainder for. He REALLY doesn't want that and looking for any kind of help...

Age 31
    Weight 205
    Height 5'10
    Body Fat guessing 14 or 15%
    Last edited by AKJROD25; 05-02-2009 at 12:44 PM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    personally at his age i feel the testosterone injections are doing him more harm then good.

id be curious to see where his estrogen and SHBG is at. and are you sure that is his total testosterone level and not his free test?

and is this an endocrinologist he is seeing or his regular doctor?

He definitely agrees the shots are doing more harm then good. Without knowing what his exact estrogen level, he is retaining a lot of water but no nipple sensitivity. With as much water retention as he has and with such a low dosage of TRT each month, would have to say his estrogen level is unusally high. The 125 is from his total test level, not the free test. He is seeing his regular doctor. His doctor has not referred him to an endocrinologist and is currently uninsured until August.

I think his best bet is to discuss his concerns with his doctor. express that you would like to explore other options rather then committing to hormone replacement.

If that is unsuccessful then I would find a new doctor, but I wouldn't advise self treatment until other alternatives are explored.

I appreciate your help. He was still interested in getting some nolvadex to control the water retention a bit until he can get with another doctor or explore other options. A web site seemed to be a reliable and legit site to order some from. We were wondering what your oppinion on the site was and if there are any other sites that you felt are reliable, legit sites for some nolvadex.
    Last edited by AKJROD25; 05-02-2009 at 02:27 PM.

You should know that nolvadex does nothing to help with water retention. Nolvadex is a SERM, what you need is an AI such as arimidex to control bloat and lower estrogen.

second you are not allowed to post "sources" on this board so I can't help you there. I can tell you id edit out that name tho.

8iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    You should know that nolvadex does nothing to help with water retention. Nolvadex is a SERM, what you need is an AI such as arimidex to control bloat and lower estrogen.

second you are not allowed to post "sources" on this board so I can't help you there. I can tell you id edit out that name tho.
    not suppose to give sources, but if you click on the blue words that have a underline above.... that might help you out bro..............

Thread Information