hfbd is offline Junior Member

My PCT method, any suggestions would be great!!

This is my plan for my PCT and so I dont have a loss in libido. Any suggestions or changes would be great to here!.

Im 28 years old, 5"8, 172lbs, 5% body fat, and on a strict Lean Bulking Diet, Eating 8x a day every 2 hrs.
    Training now for a year and 3 months. Trained for a year before I started my cycle.

Im on a 24 Week (6 month cycle)
    1cc primo 150 EOD, 3cc Cyp 200 every 4 days.
    I have also been taking 2.5mg of letro to get rid of my big gyno problem that has built up. Will be taking Letro for 1 more week then go to nolvadex .
    I also have proviron , any suggestion if I should throw that into my PCT.. I dont want to have any libido problems.

I plan to stop soon as October hits.
    My comming off plan:

- Beginning of Sept I will be gradually going down 1cc of cyp per week, so its done at the start of Oct.
    - I will Reduce my primo dosage to half on the last week of Sept.
    - I will be making sure I take my last shot of cyp 4 days before my last primo shot since primo has a span of 10 days and cyp has a span of 14 days
    - 14 days after i take my last shot of primo I will start my PCT

PCT Plan:
    - I will start to take HCG last week of Sept. 500 iu every 3 days (3x only)
    - I will then take HCG every 5 days, 500iu (3x only)
    - After my last HCG shot, I will be taking 40mg nolvadex and 100mg clomid per day for the first 2 weeks then take 20mg nolvadex and 50mg clomid for the last 2 weeks.
    - After all that is done for my PCT. I will then take Clenbuterol for 8-10 weeks to block the cortisone receptors.
    Last edited by hfbd; 06-25-2009 at 01:23 PM.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    AGE? stats? training and cycle experience????

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    AGE? stats? training and cycle experience????
    Im 28 years old, 5"8, 172lbs, 5% body fat, and on a strict Lean Bulking Diet, Eating 8x a day every 2 hrs.
    Training now for a year and 3 months. Trained for a year before I started my cycle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldnt run 100mg of clomid for 2 weeks. Try 50mg for 1-2 weeks then 25mg for the next 2 weeks. The nolva could probably be 40mg for the first week then 20mg for the next 3 as well. You may want to use an ai during pct but thats just me. Aromasin is perfect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I wouldnt run 100mg of clomid for 2 weeks. Try 50mg for 1-2 weeks then 25mg for the next 2 weeks. The nolva could probably be 40mg for the first week then 20mg for the next 3 as well. You may want to use an ai during pct but thats just me. Aromasin is perfect for that.
    Okay.... But everything else sounds pretty good and shouldnt change anything?
    I may have to look into getting Aromasin .. I have proviron on hand since I heard that helps libido problems afterwords

Looks ok you dont need to tapper down the test dose though stay constant right until the end.

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    no need for proviron

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Looks ok you dont need to tapper down the test dose though stay constant right until the end.
    Heard its not good to just come off cold turkey

Thats old school thinking pretty much everyone on this site will tell you to stay constant right until the end.

When I come off my letro in another week what ai should I use after that? I will still be on my cycle for another 3 months.

I have a-dex, proviron , nolvadex . What should I run through till the end of my cycle. Since I will be running nolvadex in my PCT

I would sugest a low dose of a-dex up until pct (.5mg) eod should be plenty.

anyone else have any other suggestions for me from what I have posted. Im trying to do the best way with no mess-ups.. to make sure i got everything right/

My revised PCT plan. Any suggestions would be great.

Im 28 years old, 5"8, 172lbs, 12.73% body fat, and on a strict Lean Bulking Diet, Eating 8x a day every 2 hrs.

Im on a 24 Week (6 month cycle)
    3cc Cyp 200 every 4 days.
    Nolvadex 20mg ED

I plan to stop soon as October hits.

HCG Plan:

- I will start to take HCG Sept 21st, 500 iu every 3 days.
    - Start Nolvadex 20mg ED with HCG
    - Oct 1st, will take 500 iu every 5 days (3x only)
    - Oct 18th will be my last HCG shot as thats when I will start my PCT

PCT Plan:

- After my last HCG shot Oct 18th:
    I will be taking Aromasin 20/20/20/20
    I will be taking Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    I will be taking Clomid 100/50/50/50
    - After all that is done for my PCT. I will then take Clenbuterol for 8-10 weeks to block the cortisone receptors.
    Last edited by hfbd; 07-14-2009 at 12:21 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Read my sticky.

You NEED HCG or Naltrexone. A 6 month cycle will play havoc on your HPTA and it may be difficult to bounce back.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Read my sticky.

You NEED HCG or Naltrexone. A 6 month cycle will play havoc on your HPTA and it may be difficult to bounce back.
    I am going to be taking HCG as it says above for the last 3 weeks of my cycle and then stop HCG while starting PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by hfbd View Post
    I am going to be taking HCG as it says above for the last 3 weeks of my cycle and then stop HCG while starting PCT.
    You'de be far better running it all the way through at 250ius 2-3 times weekly. Which is said in my sticky.

You'de be far better running it all the way through at 250ius 2-3 times weekly. Which is said in my sticky.
    okay I will get ontop of that and start now... Everything else looks okay though and fine how I have it setup for my length of cycle?

okay I will get ontop of that and start now... Everything else looks okay though and fine how I have it setup for my length of cycle?
    Whats your cycle history and why are you doing a 6 month cycle?

I was on for 15 weeks and full recovery DID NOT take 4-5 weeks. More like 8. Understand this isnt going to be easy. However, I have friends (there the lucky ones) that have been on or years and recovered in 4-6 weeks...

I get shutdown hard, thats why I know a fair bit about the HPTA.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto;475***3
    Whats your cycle history and why are you doing a 6 month cycle?

I was on for 15 weeks and full recovery DID NOT take 4-5 weeks. More like 8. Understand this isnt going to be easy. However, I have friends (there the lucky ones) that have been on or years and recovered in 4-6 weeks...

I get shutdown hard, thats why I know a fair bit about the HPTA.
    I have not done a cycle for over a year and I did 3 cycles before that always t400 and deca .. And that was with no research or anything, never did pct, didnt do anything right.. This time around I did all my research and doing everything proper.. Fixed my gyno problem as I just got off letro and started Nolva, but now I dont have golf ball size lumps. When I did my cycles before my sex drive was totally gone for like a year and always lost my gains.. This time around I am doing it right and waited over a year before I started my cycle.
    Reason for 6 month cycle.. Dont really have one, just wanted to start before summer and end after summer then stay off for 8 months and start again before next summer but only a 3 month cycle.
    I could use any input to improve my HCG /PCT after this cycle so I can recover proper for once..
    I started at 148lbs and now im at 172lbs right now, having troubles gaining more but so far so good. and want to keep most of what I have gained this time. Dont wanna waste all this money for nothing like the other times.
    Im pretty sure I get shut down hard also.. Though I havnt ever done it proper. lol.. cept this time around
    Last edited by hfbd; 07-14-2009 at 04:28 PM.

If you get "shutdown hard", I doubt a 6 month cycle is what you need. Recovery will be hard without Naltrexone IMHO. Even with HCG it wont be easy at all.

If your not competing, you have no business conducting a 6 month cycle IMHO too. You need to constantly change up doses and compounds to continue to gain. Even then you wont gain for 6 months straight.

You may be better looking into short, high'ish dosed cycles and burst, then cruise.

If you do decide to go for it (which I dont suggest). Get BW done every 5-6 weeks also.

If you get "shutdown hard", I doubt a 6 month cycle is what you need. Recovery will be hard without Naltrexone IMHO. Even with HCG it wont be easy at all.

If your not competing, you have no business conducting a 6 month cycle IMHO too. You need to constantly change up doses and compounds to continue to gain. Even then you wont gain for 6 months straight.

You may be better looking into short, high'ish dosed cycles and burst, then cruise.

If you do decide to go for it (which I dont suggest). Get BW done every 5-6 weeks also.
    True your right, next time I will only be doing the standard 3 month cycle.. I just wanna make sure I have everything down right for my HCG/PCT part of this after this cycle that I am on to try not to mess anything up, how does everything look that I layed out to try to do though, everything seem correct? Ill prob go longer then 4 weeks PCT as you said I may not recover in time... Im gonna look into getting Naltrexone see were I can find it out here.

True your right, next time I will only be doing the standard 3 month cycle.. I just wanna make sure I have everything down right for my HCG/PCT part of this after this cycle that I am on to try not to mess anything up, how does everything look that I layed out to try to do though, everything seem correct? Ill prob go longer then 4 weeks PCT as you said I may not recover in time... Im gonna look into getting Naltrexone see were I can find it out here.
    Naltrexone would make things easier and there wouldnt be a need for HCG either. It maintains GnRH and will keep endogenous levels of LH/FSH/T going and the leydig cells responsive. You shouldnt get any atrophy either.

HCG should be used if you cant get it with an AI to keep estrogen in check.

Naltrexone would make things easier and there wouldnt be a need for HCG either. It maintains GnRH and will keep endogenous levels of LH/FSH/T going and the leydig cells responsive. You shouldnt get any atrophy either.

HCG should be used if you cant get it with an AI to keep estrogen in check.
    okay great.... and so if I cant get Naltrexone then just continue to start HCG right now, going by your sticky.. then soon as my PCT starts my plan of that is okay?

okay great.... and so if I cant get Naltrexone then just continue to start HCG right now, going by your sticky.. then soon as my PCT starts my plan of that is okay?
    How long have you been on AS now? What week are you in?

How long have you been on AS now? What week are you in?
    Started April 1st.
    So I am on week 14

Started April 1st.
    So I am on week 14
    Are you still gaining?

I'd really consider coming off, but its your choice.

You dont compete, so IMHO, with your stats taken into account, you have no business at all conducting a 6 month cycle. You may really live to regret this.

As you have been "on" for 14 weeks, you'll need a larger dose of HCG to kickstart the leydig cells into producing endogenous testosterone again. I'd run something like 1000ius/ED for 14 days with an AI.

Do you have any testicular atrophy?

Are you still gaining?

I'd really consider coming off, but its your choice.

You dont compete, so IMHO, with your stats taken into account, you have no business at all conducting a 6 month cycle. You may really live to regret this.

As you have been "on" for 14 weeks, you'll need a larger dose of HCG to kickstart the leydig cells into producing endogenous testosterone again. I'd run something like 1000ius/ED for 14 days with an AI.

Do you have any testicular atrophy?
    Strength yes I still gain, size wise I am super riped and lean but that doesnt change much anymore, every week I can increase my weight slightly, but my weight wise I am staying the same now at 172lbs, up from 148, cant get it up any higher, though I just changed all my diet around. I want to keep most of my gains because it is a HUGE HUGE improvement from what I used to look like thats for sure..

How much longer should I stay on my cycle for? cuz its not good to do HCG into PCT, and to do it while you are on cycle.
    Right now I am running Nolvadex 20mg a day but I also have Arimidex or letro at home for a AI also. What do you suggest I do.

I dont think so, balls are still looking and feeling normal as always and produce the same.

Thanks for helping me out here, I really dont want to mess my body up and lose all my gains.
    Last edited by hfbd; 07-15-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Your gains have slowed. Thats a clear indication you need to stop.

Its not possible to gain continuesly for 6 months. The body grows in short bursts.

Get off now. Run HCG at 1000ius/ED for 14 days, with Arimidex 0.5mg/ED.

Then conduct PCT with Clomid/Tamox. Or better Toremifene.

Your gains have slowed. Thats a clear indication you need to stop.

Its not possible to gain continuesly for 6 months. The body grows in short bursts.

Get off now. Run HCG at 1000ius/ED for 14 days, with Arimidex 0.5mg/ED.

Then conduct PCT with Clomid/Tamox. Or better Toremifene.

k I have stopped and now im began taking the HCG and arimidex today.

So is this below correct:

So right now I stopped nolvadex and my steroids and taking HCG 1000iu/ED with arimidex 0.5mg/ED

Soon as the 14 days are up I will be doing

I also have Aromasin if I should take that as well or just leave the ai out of PCT
    Last edited by hfbd; 07-16-2009 at 12:44 PM.

k I have stopped and now im began taking the HCG and arimidex today.

So is this below correct:

So right now I stopped nolvadex and my steroids and taking HCG 1000iu/ED with arimidex 0.5mg/ED

Soon as the 14 days are up I will be doing

I also have Aromasin if I should take that as well or just leave the ai out of PCT
    Run the AI 1 week into PCT.

PCT looks fine.

awesome.. Thanks for all your help, helped me out alot.

Thats fine. Good luck, you'll thank me later on.

Thread Information