challenger0968 is offline New Member

Arimidex for PCT?

How does liquid Arimidex work for PCT? I am trying to get everything in line before my first cycle. Should i take dex for the entire cycle plus for pct? I have done a bunch of reading and havent found much on here regarding dex.

First cycle Plan: If something needs to change please let me know! Also doses suggestions would be a big help i am still getting all info in order before starting. I dont want to F**K this up!

Test E
    EQ

27 6'-0" 200Lbs 10%BF

Thanks in advance!

Challenger

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I like arimidex while on cycle if an ai is used, at .25mg/eod.
    If an ai is to be used on pct I prefer aromasin , added with clomid and nolva of course.

Thanks for the quick responce Big...

Any suggestions on cycle dose? Like i said i just want everything to be right before hitting the go button!

Big
    I prefer test only for a first cycle, 500mg/week for 12 weeks is often recommended, although many could gain well off a lower dose than that. I don't like EQ for a first cycle, hell I don't like EQ at all, but if used I wouldn't run less that 600mg/week.

Big
    Also for pct, line it up to start 14 days after last shot of test e, clomid at 100/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20 would work.

With that PCT should i run the DEX during the cycle/after?

Big
    See post 2

Big,

Just makin 100% sure.

Thanks Again
    Challenger

aldemoro is offline Associate Member
    does armimedex keep bloat down??

Aldermoro,

From all the research i have done yes it keeps bloating down. That is why i am going to take it during my cycle.

aldemoro is offline Associate Member
    what alse keeps the bloat down tamoxifen or clomid??

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Also for pct, line it up to start 14 days after last shot of test e, clomid at 100/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20 would work.

The 100/50/50/50 is a per week break down ? is this correct?

Big
    100/50/50/50 would mean for the first week the dosage is 100mg/day, for the next 3 weeks dosage would be 50mg/day.

100/50/50/50 would mean for the first week the dosage is 100mg/day, for the next 3 weeks dosage would be 50mg/day.

Big,

Thanks again! Good thing i asked!

BiggD is offline Junior Member
    If an ai is to be used on pct I prefer aromasin, added with clomid and nolva of course.
    I plan on running arimidex during cycle but do not have access to aromasin . If I was to use arimidex during pct with clomid and nolva how would I run the arimidex? Lets assume I start my PCT 3 weeks after my cycle ends, how would you run the arimidex during those 3 weeks before PCT and into PCT? I also have HCG could it be used here during PCT or better during the cycle?

Could you fill in the blanks.

Clomid na/na/na/100/50/50/50
    Nolva na/na/na/40/40/20/20
    Arimedex xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx

Thanks.
    Last edited by BiggD; 07-26-2009 at 03:56 PM.

sizerp is offline Banned
    If an ai is to be used on pct I prefer aromasin, added with clomid and nolva of course.
    When using A-dex during cycle, do you run it (lets say you're doing a 12 week cycle) up until week 12, or until PCT, week 15?

Thanks.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Up until PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
    I plan on running arimidex during cycle but do not have access to aromasin . If I was to use arimidex during pct with clomid and nolva how would I run the arimidex? Lets assume I start my PCT 3 weeks after my cycle ends, how would you run the arimidex during those 3 weeks before PCT and into PCT? I also have HCG could it be used here during PCT or better during the cycle?

Arimedex xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx

Thanks.
    Anyone?

alpmaster is offline Member
    Depends on how many mg your aromasin comes in. I have 25mg tabs, and I take half a tab ED, so 12.5mg ED. I have seen 20mg tabs, so you could take 10mg ed as well. So that'd be:

14 days after last test E shot (test E used for example):

Clomid: 100/50/50/50 mg
    Nolvadex : 40/40/20/20 mg
    Aromasin: 10/10/10/10 mg

Just run that PCT and you should be fine recovering from a simple Test only cycle.

Thanks but I DO NOT have access to aromasin .

I will be running d-bol, deca and test enth during cycle along with arimidex and hcg . my cycle will end week 12 and what I wanted to know was how should I be running ARIMIDEX the 3 weeks before PCT begins and during PCT.

Here's what my PCT looks like so far:

Arimedex xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx

The na's are the 3 weeks between end-of-cycle and PCT. I'm assuming I will need to continue running arimidex after my last shot of AAS and up until some point during my PCT but not sure on the dosages. If I was taking .5mg/ed arimidex during cycle would I continue at that dosage during the 3 weeks after my last shot of AAS and even into PCT? At some point do I stop the arimidex and continue with just the clomid and nolva?
    Last edited by BiggD; 07-27-2009 at 09:25 AM.

.5 adex ED is too much unless estrogen related sides are still occuring. And Deca should be cut out 1 week before test, so there's only a 14 day gap between your last injection and the start of PCT.

Run .25mg ED unless sides occur, then you can up the dose.

Thanks for the info.

How about arimidex during the grab between cycle and pct? Should I continue to run .25mg? When would I cut the arimidex and run with just the nolva and clomid?

Ugh... as previously stated, run it as you would up until the day of PCT, .25mg ED.

Earlier you suggested taking aromasin throughout PCT but you suggest taking arimidex up to PCT. Aren't aromasin and arimidex are both AI drugs? Don't they essentially have the same effect, just varying degrees of effectiveness. Why do you suggest taking one (aromasin) throughout PCT but don't suggest the same for the other (arimidex)?

Because Aromasin is NOT the same type of AI as Arimidex . Aromasin is a type I AI (a suicidal or noncompetitive inhibitor), while Arimidex is a type II (competitive inhibitor). Type II AIs effectiveness is impeded by SERMs (Nolvadex ), while type I is not.

So, that's why we use adex (or aromasin) for on-cycle estrogen control, but only aromasin for PCT (where SERMs are used).

Excellent info, thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Because Aromasin is NOT the same type of AI as Arimidex . Aromasin is a type I AI (a suicidal or noncompetitive inhibitor), while Arimidex is a type II (competitive inhibitor). Type II AIs effectiveness is impeded by SERMs (Nolvadex ), while type I is not.

So, that's why we use adex (or aromasin) for on-cycle estrogen control, but only aromasin for PCT (where SERMs are used).
    More conflicting information...

WARMachine suggests reading this thread Pheedno's PCT. In here it is suggested to run arimidex, nolva and clomid for PCT but you say arimidex and nolva aren't good together. Which is it??????????

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
    More conflicting information...

WARMachine suggests reading this thread Pheedno's PCT. In here it is suggested to run arimidex, nolva and clomid for PCT but you say arimidex and nolva aren't good together. Which is it??????????

Yeah i link Pheenos thread in reference to why it is important to use Clomid in PCT. But Alp and my info is correct, Adex in PCT is a no-go for the exact reasons listed. I also cover why in my sticky. But its exactly the same reason as Alp listed.

"Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post

Excellent post. Someone has been reading DrummerBoys, Swiftos, or my stickies.

I agree, excellent post and very detailed and informative stickys as I have read through them all.

One question though. I would have liked to run aromasin , nolva, and clomid but cannot get aromasin. If aromasin is not available for use in PCT is there something which can take its place?

Here's my cycle

Week 1-5 Dbol 50mg/ed
    Week 1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk

Week 1-14 Arimidex .25m/ed
    Week 1-14 HCG 500iu/e3d

PCT(starting week 15)
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    ??????????????(substitute for aromasin, if needed)
    Last edited by BiggD; 07-28-2009 at 09:17 AM.

PM'd.

Thread Information