Thread: Nolva question

gmoney600rr is offline Junior Member

Nolva question

I have been taking nolva in small dosages to control gyno and I just finished week 12 of test e cycle. I was wondering if I keep taking the nolva or should I stop during the two weeks before I start my pct of clomid and nolva cause I don't want the gyno to flare up

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    I don't see any reason not to,the test is still gonna be in your system for those 2 wks,just make sure u keep the dosage low until pct so it won't hinder gains

geardaddy is offline New Member
    People who usually have gyno issues are genetically sensetive to estrogen. If this is you I would armidex .5 mg per day. I got some quality armidex from
    http://www.musclescienece.com/ anyone esle ever use them. Got my stuff in 3 days.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ First off, edit that link. We do NOT discuss sources here. AR-R .com is our sponsor, and they are the only ones we can post links to, or openly discuss.

Secondly, if youve been using Nolva to control gyno throughout your cycle, continue it all the way into PCT. Adex would be pointless at this point, just stick with the Nolva.

Read my sticky for some clarifications. Thats for everyone...

WARMachine's sticky on Estrogen Control, Gyno treatment, and PCT.
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Thread Information