Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JB619 is offline New Member

Just finished spawn pro H cycle need help

i just finshed a 30 day spawn cycle and im am getting mixed answers about pct.
    i have a liver guard and a natural test booster and 10mg nolvadex pills. i was gonna take 10 mg a day for 30 day would that be ok. today is my first day off the spawn. no side effect yet. any advice would be nice thank you

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have enough nolvadex take 20mg a day for 30 days. And you need Clomid to help boost test levels

Natural test booster wont do much but it wont hurt to add it to your PCT. Just DO NOT rely on it. It IS NOT a pct product.

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    what is spawn compared to?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ted666 View Post
    what is spawn compared to?
    I believe tren was idea of the pro-hormone

Bottle suggests there brand of PCT also

If There pct is as good as there spawn , you may be ok

trainer48 is offline New Member
    i dont really think you need too heavy of a PCT product, the one they suggest should be fine or another over the counter supplement...i definatly wouldn't run nolvadex and clomid, there is no point as they do basically the same thing and 20mg of nolvadex is like 150mg of clomid, if I wanted to be super safe i would just use the nolvadex, u can find cycle info within the forums.

Hope this helps

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trainer48 View Post
    i dont really think you need too heavy of a PCT product, the one they suggest should be fine or another over the counter supplement...i definatly wouldn't run nolvadex and clomid, there is no point as they do basically the same thing and 20mg of nolvadex is like 150mg of clomid, if I wanted to be super safe i would just use the nolvadex, u can find cycle info within the forums.

Hope this helps
    SPAWN has two types of Oral Steroids . Yes he should absolutly RUN NOLVADEX or CLOMID. You need to do alot of reading before you start giving advice.

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    i was on alpha-drol for 2 1/2 wks had to stop cause my feet and ankles were swelling , i think i might of been allergic to one of the compounds , IDK ? but anyways got bloodwork and my test level was 34 ng/dl. so i think its pretty powerful. if its anything close wich i think so , you'll need proper PCT

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trainer48 View Post

Hope this helps
    What the heck are you spewing information for. That is terrible advice and it looks to me like you should figure things out for yourself without giving out advice. OP, please do not listen to this guy! SPAWN is very harsh. It is in fact 2 oral steroids in 1 pill. Personally I got shut down really hard with SPAWN. I used Clomid 50/25/25/25 and Nolva 20/20/10/10 you will find the dose diffrent from person to person so you may have to adjust one or the other slightly but you can run both to be safe. You would be fine with just Nolva but if you can get it, get the Clomid too. The natural test booster should help slightly with libido. Hope it works out for you.

trainer48 is offline New Member
    oh, and the idea behind spawn is that its a mix of a sus 500 and tren 250 pro hormones

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    You need Nolvadex 40, 40, 20, 20 or at least 40, 30, 20, 20.

Spawn is very harsh. Its Epistane(100% steroid with AI properties) and a tren like steroid which im not sure about.

Natural Test booster won't help you.

What were your gain? Weight. ???

Spawn is NOT A PROHORMONE, its steroids peroid.
    Last edited by kojak_x; 08-26-2009 at 04:12 PM.

Thread Information