renato is offline New Member

do i really need post-cycle gear?

this will probobly sound fairly stupid. but just started on the forum and well reading when i can and asking where i can. so gonna try running some d-bol straight for about 6 weeks. do i really need post-cycle gear for it? i have done one cycle before stacked some test e with some deca and gained alot an kept it, but didn't use any post cycle gear for it. was in afghanistan at the time and well kinda hard to get stuff around the time. so yeah any info is appreciated and please try not to be too hard on me for my lack of knowledge guys

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    First off, you won't find many on here who will recommend a dbol only cycle. Second, you need pct after EVERY cycle. The consequences of not doing a proper pct after every cycle aren't worth it.

yeah i read on here about d-bol only cycles. saw one article that said its fine but the overall census is that its kind of a waste of time. and what exactly happens if i don't? i did one cycle with the supervision of a good friend of mine and he said i would be fine without it. but i def don't wanna hurt myself

sizerp is offline Banned
    What's your stats man? Also, I agree with Jfew44: Dballs only cycles are shitty. They'll shut you down and cause bloat basically. Bad idea. Stack it with some Test and you're gtg. For a first cycle I wouldn't even touch Dballs though. And yeah you need PCT no matter what.

i'm 6'1 and at 195 been losing weight just from dieting and excercise really just wanna look real lean and cut at this point. was think of just getting a little bigger though. i understand trying to do both at the same time is kinda impossible but i guess the more fat i shred the bigger i will look just by comparison. i'm over seas and the menu choice is kinda shitty so i do what i can with what i got. really just want that solid six pack and my upper body a little bigger

i'm 6'1 and at 195 been losing weight just from dieting and excercise really just wanna look real lean and cut at this point. was think of just getting a little bigger though. i understand trying to do both at the same time is kinda impossible but i guess the more fat i shred the bigger i will look just by comparison. i'm over seas and the menu choice is kinda shitty so i do what i can with what i got. really just want that solid six pack and my upper body a little bigger

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Well dbol ain't gonna get you that sex pack bro. You'll pack on alot of water weight. Sure, your upper body will get bigger, but come post cycle, you risk losing most if not all of your gains. This is why I don't recommend a dbol only cycle.

yeah so pretty much i can look forward to looking really bloated?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don`t bother running dbol only. It is one of the last compounds that I would suggest for your goals. six pack is all diet and training so until you get that through your head stop thinking about using steroids . Get your diet together before anything else.

yeah i get that and not really trying to use the d-bol to get a six pack more or less but just to get me a lil bigger while i'm trying to lose weight. and my diet is pretty strict well as good as it can be based on where i am. i've managed to lose 20lbs in the last 3 months and my abs are just starting to get some definition. i don't really wanna get huge like the last time i did a cycle. wanna just be really lean and have high endurance

Dbol is terrible for endurance.....

alright then i guess i just won't take it. i mean is there anything you can do to cut fat more than just controlling my diet and cardio? i've used thermogenics before but do they really work all that well? i lost alot last time i used hot rocks but maybe that was mostly do to diet and cardio. i got a bottle of the new xenadrine RFA-X any feedback on this stuff

Try that fat burner with a good diet and lots of cardio. I`m sure you can get results with it if you already lost 20lbs yourself.

does my cardio have to be at like 75 to 80% to reach my max fat burn? i hate to run slow and figure the more i push myself the more fat i will burn?

elitepeptides is offline Junior Member
    yes.

yes what?

Thread Information