LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Conflicting HCG start times

I read all the time about conflicting HCG start times as per when the cycle ends.

Test Enathanate is what I am using this time so this is my concern at the end. My doctor says start a week after last injection and many sticky's on this board say that is correct where other sticky's say 14 days.

If the Enathanate takes 21 days to break down in the body and we start 14 days after and do it for 21 days then I am assuming you should be clear.

So why do others say 7 days. It seems premature to start 7 days. So why start so soon. The only reason I can think of is because once your kick start your nuts and continue doing it for 3 weeks there up and running and it does not matter. I am also assuming that the novaldex takes a while to build up in the system and the sooner your start the better.

So?

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    HCG raises oestrogen levels and could cause gyno . during pct espec ially you donot want to raise your estrogen . if you were gonna give it a try i would suggest not to use it through your whole pct and at a low dose with an AI , low dose b?c it will inhibit hpta

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    I read all the time about conflicting HCG start times as per when the cycle ends.

Test Enathanate is what I am using this time so this is my concern at the end. My doctor says start a week after last injection and many sticky's on this board say that is correct where other sticky's say 14 days.

If the Enathanate takes 21 days to break down in the body and we start 14 days after and do it for 21 days then I am assuming you should be clear.

So why do others say 7 days. It seems premature to start 7 days. So why start so soon. The only reason I can think of is because once your kick start your nuts and continue doing it for 3 weeks there up and running and it does not matter. I am also assuming that the novaldex takes a while to build up in the system and the sooner your start the better.

So?
    There are alot of different start time info bouncing aroud out there.

The best way to run it is along cycle at 500iu's 2/3 times a wk.

Swift has a great thread on this.

Best

T

Thread Information