Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    944NA is offline New Member

Slight gyno on PCT

I was on a 15wk cycle of Test P @ 100mg ed and about week 13-14 my nips got puffy and a bit tender and have a bb size lump in my left nip. I have been on my PCT for 3 weeks now I am on nolva and clomid according to Pheednos sticky and followed it to the T. I just recieved my Letro and read in the forums to start off with 2.5mg ed and taper accordingly.

But the bottle states 25mg/ml and gave me the 3ml syringe. How on earth do you measure out 2.5mg in it?? It's like I need to put it in a dropper and drip like 2-3 drops to get that little out of it. Any imput? And how long (ballpark) should I wait to expect effects of the Letro? BTW it tastes like cough syrup.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It should be a 30 ml bottle dosed at 2.5 per ml. If it is from ar-r .com

Thats the one but unless it's a typo it says "25mg/ml"

Or profile on this forum was a typo....

"In addition, I’ve used Letro to get rid of my own gyno, as has a friend of mine, and we both used it at a dose of 2.5mgs/day, tapering down to .25mgs/day, and then finally off….the gyno never returned in both our cases."

If the bottle IS supposed to say 2.5mg/ml than I guesse it's not a big deal I just havent been using enough.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I have ordered from ar-r and letro has always been dosed at 2.5 per ml. Hope this helps! Nolva may be a good addition to your PCT as well to stop estro rebound.

Yeah I just checked their site, which my dumb ass should have done already and it looks like a typo on the lable. I guesse I was just underdosing for 1/3 of the bottle. Worst case I will get another one and save it for smaller doses in my next cycle to help prevent this. Thanks

Thats the one but unless it's a typo it says "25mg/ml"

Or profile on this forum was a typo....

"In addition, I’ve used Letro to get rid of my own gyno, as has a friend of mine, and we both used it at a dose of 2.5mgs/day, tapering down to .25mgs/day, and then finally off….the gyno never returned in both our cases."

If the bottle IS supposed to say 2.5mg/ml than I guesse it's not a big deal I just havent been using enough.

Thread Information