Just got some HCG I am so confused...

Well a friend had some hcg sitting in his fridge for the past couple months and offered it to me. He has 3 amps containing 5000iu each. Is this amount enough to last me 4 weeks through out my pct? How do I dose this? We just mixed up 1 amp and with the solvent and drew out to the "50" mark on the insulin needle. Then he pinched the fat by my belly button and injected. Was this all correct procedure? I am so confused on hcg any help is appreciated as always.

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    you really should have read up before you jumped into using. Most will tell you hcg should be used leading up to a pct because it will mimic LT. i am not positive but it could be suppressive being used in pct i think i read that somewhere.
    Last edited by sm15; 11-03-2009 at 06:02 PM.

take in mind i am running this along with nolva and clomid. Any other opinions ? Bump

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    take in mind i am running this along with nolva and clomid. Any other opinions ? Bump
    HCG should be used on cycle. As per my recommendation in both my PCT and HCG threads. It may be worth using the search function, then getting back with any questions.

Yes I have read your stickies but for some reason got the idea hcg would be used throughout pct as well. What do you suggest I do? I read that if you take it with nolva throughout pct it cancels out the suppressive properties. Something Merc was saying ill try to find the post.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    If you have a 100 IU slin pin (1 CC), each little tick is an IU. There are larger lines at 10,20,30....etc IUs, but that is only for measuring insulin .

What are you trying to measure, as there is no standard conversion of IU to CC or ML? In other words an IU is dependant on what you are measuring, and that can change with how much water you add to whatever it is you are doing.

Suppose you have a 6iu vial of rHGH, if you add 0.6 ml water, then each IU will now be 10 on the slin pin. If you add 1.2 ml water to the same vial, that changes it so now an IU is 20 on the slin pin.

Best

T

Well it came in a little kit with 3 amps of the hcg powder and 3 amps with solvent. My buddy mixed 1 amp of powder with 1 amp of the solvent which made 1 full cc. Then we drew back to the 50 mark on the slin pin so this would have been .5 cc? But the part im having trouble figuring out this IU crap. I found picture of the kit i have. So by mixing the two together what IU is my solution at?

sorry forgot pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just got some HCG I am so confused...-pregnyl-1500iu-holland.jpg   Just got some HCG I am so confused...-hcg.jpg  

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I also explain at the end of my HCG thread how to split the HCG.

You dont need the HCG in PCT, jsut on cycle to prevent testicular dysfunction.

PCT with 2 SERMs. I like Tore and low dose Clomid, but Clomid/Tamox is fine.

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    Yes I have read your stickies but for some reason got the idea hcg would be used throughout pct as well. What do you suggest I do? I read that if you take it with nolva throughout pct it cancels out the suppressive properties. Something Merc was saying ill try to find the post.
    This is the thread I think you were referring to ..

Can we KILL this topic once and for all please: Using hCG for PCT

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    This is the thread I think you were referring to ..

Can we KILL this topic once and for all please: Using hCG for PCT

Merc.
    Yea this is what I was talking about...
    "Yes HCG is suppressive , but if you use nolva in conjunction with it the suppressive nature is blocked ..

Desentization is a concern when using HCG .. Hcg blocks the conversion of 17 OHP into test , when using nolva with HCG it stops the blocking action from occurring thus making HCG a good choice for pct when used in conjunction with nolva..

Merc. "

Thread Information