Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pete75 is offline New Member

PCT to get my girl friend pregant

Hello,

Now my girl friend has come to the point she wants to have a baby... She hasn't eaten any pills for some months and now she is wondering is there something wrong with us I have been on 12 week cycle and I'll finnish it in 2 weeks... So what are the best drugs and herps to increase sperm count and mobility after the cycle.. And does anybody have any experience how long it took to get girl friend or wife pregant after the cycle - does it took 2 or 4 or 6 months or even more? Just wondering....

Thanks guys...

-Pete

Roshambo is offline Member
    im currently on month 6 and still no go. I went to the doctor and found that my sperm count was low at 30 million, normal range is between 150 and 300million. I am prescribed Clomid 50mg and take one a day. I also have taken 20,000 iu of HCG over the 3 months. I currently have 6 more vials on the way. hopefully soon because my wife and I want another child, my patience is wearing thin. my friend tho was able to get his wife knocked up in 8 months after stopping his cycle. I read about another Individual that was also having the same issue, he was taking Clomid and HCG. He was injecting 15,000iu every 5 days. He said it only took him 2 months to conceive. I think that is too high without worrying about sides.

you probabbly need to start taking some Nolva and Clomid asap. use the HCG shooting IM eod 500iu for 4 weeks and upon the last inj. of HCG continue the use of Clomid and Nolva to 1. combat possible sides such as gyno, 2. it will help to make sure that the LH levels out and allows your friends to start producing test on their own. it's a process, well worth it tho.

Thanks for your reply... I have some nolvas and a lot of Clomid in my storage waiting for the cycle to end.. I have also proviron , but that I have only used for libido.. I don't have any HCG just now because I have heard several different opinions about it and didn't took it as a must drug during or after the cycle... So maybe I have to live without it

Quote Originally Posted by pumarjr View Post
    im currently on month 6 and still no go.
    Did you took any Nolva or Clomid after the cycle or did you just start those after six months??

Thanks
    -Pete

WDMF is offline Associate Member
    HCG ups your sperm count. Trust me it works!

Arggghh.... Now it happened - I has been about 12 week cycle on Testosterono Enantathe and Deca and today morning my girl friend showed positive pregancy test!! So now I have started to think that this can't be possible - I haven't use any HCG on cycle so how can this happen?? Anyone else has had the same thing?

-Pete

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete75 View Post
    Arggghh.... Now it happened - I has been about 12 week cycle on Testosterono Enantathe and Deca and today morning my girl friend showed positive pregancy test!! So now I have started to think that this can't be possible - I haven't use any HCG on cycle so how can this happen?? Anyone else has had the same thing?

-Pete
    I would be questioning the Postman if I was you !!!

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Get HCG

Quote Originally Posted by Pete75 View Post
    I don't have any HCG just now because I have heard several different opinions about it and didn't took it as a must drug during or after the cycle... So maybe I have to live without it
    Get yourself some HCG

My doctor swears by it. You will need it if your looking to hava a normal production;

bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshambo View Post
    I read about another Individual that was also having the same issue, he was taking Clomid and HCG. He was injecting 15,000iu every 5 days. He said it only took him 2 months to conceive. I think that is too high without worrying about sides.
    i have never heard about 15.000ui in 1 dose!!for what i know it is very much even 5000ui..i have had problems in the past from too much HCG ..and because i have used too much i was back in the state i was before the PCT..and guess what?you can't do anything if you have problems after a cycle from steroids HCG will raise your's LH levels,but if you have problem after too much HCG,i don't know any solution to solve the problem..you must way some good months to regain your's sensivity to the drug,or some say that you can damage your's gonadal permanently!!..i don't know if this is true

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post
    i have never heard about 15.000ui in 1 dose!!for what i know it is very much even 5000ui..i have had problems in the past from too much HCG ..and because i have used too much i was back in the state i was before the PCT..and guess what?you can't do anything if you have problems after a cycle from steroids HCG will raise your's LH levels,but if you have problem after too much HCG,i don't know any solution to solve the problem..you must way some good months to regain your's sensivity to the drug,or some say that you can damage your's gonadal permanently!!..i don't know if this is true
    right on man , HCG ****ed me up real bad for a long time when i used it in very high dosages especially the estrogen increase , it was massive. Took MONTHS to get a little bit normal again.

bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    right on man , HCG ****ed me up real bad for a long time when i used it in very high dosages especially the estrogen increase , it was massive. Took MONTHS to get a little bit normal again.
    the same problem for me also!!but what can you do when this happens?when you have LH down from steroids ,you can resolve it with HCG .but when you have your's LH down because you have used too much HCG,what can you do then??it is no drug that can help

i am consider to use a PCT again with 50mg Clomid,50mg Proviron & 0.25mg Arimidex daily for around 6 weeks!!i know that Aromasin it is better,but i can't get it,and i think Arimidex will work also..but i want to see if it will work when you have this problem from too much HCG

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i have super sperm. i knocked my ex fiance up while i was on a 700mg tren and 500mg test a week.

but HCG and Clomid will help get your sperm count up. it only takes one sperm. so just cuz you only have 30million sperm or what not... doesnt mean you cant get her pregnant tonight.

^^exactly^^ but the one sperm that's getting there is retarted and can't figure out how to penetrate the egg. lol.

^^
    right.
    But PETE , fukkk the cycle if you want a baby. Stop the shit and start PCT. Nothing is more valuable than you child which you couple are planning to have.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    With the way the economy is going imo you should hold off on having a baby, it's a bad investment. Just get a puppy till things get better.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    ^^
    right.
    But PETE , fukkk the cycle if you want a baby. Stop the shit and start PCT. Nothing is more valuable than you child which you couple are planning to have.

Yeah.. My girlfriend has been talking about baby now some months and I was thinking something like in ½ year is the right time so one cycle before that wouldn't hurt I though.. We have been together about 8 years now so baby is not catastrophic and nothing worng with our economy... I have been only thinking that how I can make her pregant now?? I took sperm analysis 3 days ago so let's see what that is showing - results should come in some days I'll keep you posted...
    Last edited by Pete75; 10-12-2008 at 02:26 AM.

^He just wanted to have a single baby not dozens of them...(joking)

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I would suggest getting married before you knock up your gf. you are irresponsible.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Gawd damn my dog is always right! You go Jiggamanigga.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Gawd damn my dog is always right! You go Jiggamanigga.
    lol.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Look into HMG.

It mimics FSH (unlike its brother HCG which mimcs LH), which is primarily used for sperm function/mobility/count.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    eat some oysters and add bit of clomid.....then think about what you're about to do!!!

Zinc is also very important.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    didnt read all the posts but has anyone suggested HMG... alot like HCG but stimulates FSH not just LH like HCG. FSH is i primarily responsible for sperm count i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07 View Post
    didnt read all the posts but has anyone suggested HMG... alot like HCG but stimulates FSH not just LH like HCG. FSH is i primarily responsible for sperm count i believe
    Ha ha ha...No you didnt do you!

Read post 17.

Now after >9 months I have healthy baby girl And I also made a DNA test to make sure I'm biological father of my child and not the postman - and the result was positive!! I'm father of my lovely baby!!!!!

-Pete

icepick27 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07 View Post
    I was going to type the same exact thing untill i seen that u already have ,why ainrt no one thinking about hmg like u said it is better for the sperm count AND JUST BETTER OVERALL THEN HCG .It turns you test back on and boosts it back up ,and brings your sperm up,. its better IMO i took hmg at 5ius a day and 50mgs of clomid for the first wek then shot it up to 100mgs and i stayed on HGH through the PCT because hgh just helps everything and not only keep gains but actully get more

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    congratz!

tronics is offline Associate Member
    congrats dude!! I read posts more then i actually post, but just had to post to say congrats!!

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    you did it peter

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congrats!

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    congratulations mate.....

iam always curious why no one mentions HMG ???

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Look into HMG.

It mimics FSH (unlike its brother HCG which mimcs LH), which is primarily used for sperm function/mobility/count.
    ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    iam always curious why no one mentions HMG ???

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^^^^

I DIDNT MEAN JUST IN THIS POST I MENT OVERAL , PEOPLE DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HMG. But dont it turn your natural test back on and boost it? i thought that hmg does all ther same stuff that hcg does only hmg brings your sperm back to ?
    Last edited by icepick27; 09-15-2009 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post

I DIDNT MEAN JUST IN THIS POST I MENT OVERAL , PEOPLE DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HMG. But dont it turn your natural test back on and boost it? i thought that hmg does all ther same stuff that hcg does only hmg brings your sperm back to ?
    As far as I'm aware, but could be wrong, HMG mimics both LH and FSH (moreso FSH). FSH is used primarily for sperm production not testosterone production. Therefore, HMG is more of a fertility compound.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    As far as I'm aware, but could be wrong, HMG mimics both LH and FSH (moreso FSH). FSH is used primarily for sperm production not testosterone production. Therefore, HMG is more of a fertility compound.

so what you are saying is that hmg has no effect on testosterone ??

No love FOR HMG .................??

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    Congrats to the kiddo man

????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information