xclusiv96 is offline Junior Member

Pct Help Newbie.

Hey guys i am 21 years old and i weight about 75 kg i have been taking trenabolone acetate it says 75 trenbol its a 10ml bottle i have taken 1 injection of 1ml once a week so far its been 3 weeks.

I dont want to **** up my body and just stop it with out a pct and i dont want to lose the muscle that i have gained in the last week. i have doubled in size in 2 weeks its amazing i dont want to stop doing the steriods but i dont want to **** my body up.

I can get nolvadex tablets thats 100percent how much will i need to take ? when do i need to take it? and for how long do i need to take it?

i may be able to get clomid also but i might not.

Please tell me what i need to do. thanks will i lose everything and will my test return back to normal.
    Last edited by xclusiv96; 01-21-2010 at 02:26 AM.

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    i'm lost...your stopping after 3 weeks? why? not that i think you should have been on at the age of 21 anyways but why? and you doubled in size? meaning you went from 75kg to 150kg haha yeah i know thats not what you meant but its what it sounds like. explain more

are you going to help me with my question?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv96 View Post
    Hey guys i am 21 years old and i weight about 75 kg i have been taking trenabolone acetate it says 75 trenbol its a 10ml bottle i have taken 1 injection of 1ml once a week so far its been 3 weeks.

I dont want to **** up my body and just stop it with out a pct and i dont want to lose the muscle that i have gained in the last week. i have doubled in size in 2 weeks its amazing i dont want to stop doing the steriods but i dont want to **** my body up.

I can get nolvadex tablets thats 100percent how much will i need to take ? when do i need to take it? and for how long do i need to take it?

i may be able to get clomid also but i might not.

Please tell me what i need to do. thanks will i lose everything and will my test return back to normal.
    you really should have done your research before you cycled. tren only cycles are plain stupid, you always run tren with test.

Regarding your pct i wud stop cycling now. tren has a half life of 3 days so start your pct one week after you last shot. PCT should be nolva at 40mg every day for the first 2 weeks, and 20mg everyday for the next 2 weeks. if you can get hold of some clomid run it 100mg everyday for the first week and 50mg everyday for the next 3 weeks.

Thank you! thank you so much steve. that helps me alot. btw if i do what you just said do u think i will lose all my gains?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv96 View Post
    Thank you! thank you so much steve. that helps me alot. btw if i do what you just said do u think i will lose all my gains?
    well the point of pct is to keep your hard earned gains, if u do it correctly and keep up with your diet and training you should be able to keep atleast 80% of your gains.

Thread Information