Thread: any advise?

samgp2 is offline New Member

any advise?

hey guys, am just wondering if this is a good pct... i will be taking dbol methandrostenolone for 8 weeks. I will be taking 4 orall pills 4 times a day split evenly.. which would be 60mg a day. so is this a good pct.. in my thrid week of taking the dbol i will start taking hgcgenerate until the last week of my cycle, and if there is any signs of gyno i will take 50mg of cloimd per day until it goes. Then after the 8th week i will stop taking any substances 24 hours then start taking clomid 150mg the first day, then 50 for the next 30 days?? is this a good outline ? and should i take any hcgenerate in my pct with cloimd?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You joined in Feb 2012...done any reading here since that time? If so, perhaps you should go back and re-read everything. If not, you should start. What you've listed about is a total mess and quite potentially hazardous for you. IMO, you should 1)scrap this entire "protocol" you've laid out and 2)do some very serious research into proper cycling and how they should be constructed, the properties of various types of gear, protection compounds you should incorporate INTO your cycle, how a correct PCT should be set up and when it should be initiated based upon what gear you decide to use and that Test should be the base of any cycle. If you have never cycled before, test should be the only thing you run. Orals only are a horrendous idea. If you're leaning towards orals only because you're afraid of injections, you need to forget AAS totally until you can deal with it or find a qualified person to help you. You simply have sooooo much wrong with the above plus you've not mentioned anything in regards to how much time you have in training, what your diet is like, your rest patterns.....Again, stop everything and spend 2-3 months researching, at a bare minimum. Not trying to be a d!ck...I just don't want you to hurt yourself and with the "cycle" you've laid out and you are on that path man.
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 12-24-2012 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Corrected Spelling

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Wow bro, you got it all wrong.... first mistake you did , was do a dbol cycle only...second clomid will not stop your gyno.
    whats your status?
    i would suggest stopping everything right now,, cause obviously you dont know what your doing... you should never do a cycle without test, ... the weight you will gain off dbol will be all gone once you are done your cycle... dbol is good to kick start a cycle , and thats about it, you need to use it with test.
    Again, my advice for your, is to stop everything and go back to the drawing board, and plan a good cycle.... you came to the right website, to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    You joined in Feb 2012...done any reading here since that time? If so, perhaps you should go back and re-read everything. If not, you should start. What you've listed about is a total mess and quite potentially hazardous for you. IMO, you should 1)scrap this entire "protocol" you've laid out and 2)do some very serious research into proper cycling and how they should be constructed, the properties of various types of gear, protection compounds you should incorporate INTO your cycle, how a correct PCT should be set up and when it should be initiated based upon what gear you decide to use and that Test should be the base of any cycle. If you have never cycled before, test should be the only thing you run. Orals only are a horrendous idea. If you're leaning towards orals only because you're afraid of injections, you need to forget AAS totally until you can deal with it or find a qualified person to help you. You simply has sooooo much wrong with the above plus you've not mentioned anything in regards to how much time you have in training, what your diet is like, your rest patterns.....Again, stop everything and spend 2-3 researching, at a bare minimum. Not trying to be a d!ck...I just don't want you to hurt yourself and with the "cycle" you've laid out and you are on that path man.
    Damn, that was fast....lol

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Damn, that was fast....lol
    LoL yeah I think we saw this about the same time.

OP said he "will be taking" so I don't believe he's started yet. Hopefully!!

ya, hopefully, he hasn't started yet...

Thread Information