Zedik is offline Junior Member

late developing gyno?

Ok so I have read a similar thread, but unfortunately I didn't see any of the results after using letro.

My last cycle I was running 12 weeks of sus @750mg per week. I also ran tbol 50mg for the first 6 weeks. Cycle was completed November 2, 2009. My PCT was a 6 week of nolva, hcg , aromasin and vit E.

Sometime in April I noticed a hard lump under my left nipple only. I know that was never there before after any of my 3 cycles. I am so paranoid about getting gyno that I always check.

This lump is not that painful unless I **** with it too much, but i think it changes sizes because I can see my nipple change sizes regularly. I dont know how puffy it is cuz i am about 17% bf and it isnt that noticable.

Anyway, my blood work in feb and march were normal across the board. This lump isnt out of control but I have read that letro may get rid of an already existing lump. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I ordered some liquid letro from ar-r and started it today @.5mg. Does this medication have a side effect of flushing, cuz i feel freaking warm almost immediately after I have taken it.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    letro is very strong but great for gyno problems, I would start with a low dose eod and work your way up. Don't really get a flushed feeling, but it may hinder your libido.

Thread Information