Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    xantheus2010 is offline New Member

PCT Help for a desperate newbie...

Hey guys,

I need some help with PCT questions, however let me first apologize in advance for my ignorance... I'm starting to wise up a bit and open my ears and eyes to help and suggestions which I should have done years ago.... I was always the guy whose 10 week pre-summer cycles would turn in to 20 week cycles, doing a cc every week to keep the libido somewhat existant, ....... , never doing PCT.... well, it FINALLY caught up with me... I have very slight gyno, shrunken testes, hair is falling out and still my libido is nothing to write home about, even while I am on this current cycle....

I'm 36, 6', 235... Here is my cycle I'm doing now.... I don't know what PCT to implement, how much and when to implement it... Any suggestions would help..

Primobolan ---- 200mgs, 2x/week
    Anavar ------- 50mgs, ed
    Sust---------- 250mgs, 1/week
    HGH---------- 3iu's, 5on/2off (planning on staying on this for 2 months after cycle).. any suggestions??
    Arimidex ------- Mon AND Thurs, 1mg

I'm entering week 8 with nothing on hand for PCT, however I can get my hands on some quickly... Again, my ignorance.... Before I started this cycle, my testosterone level was a whopping 19..!! and other levels were extremely low and non-existent as well before I started... yes, you read that correctly... Doc actually put me on sust 250/week to kick start my testosterone just 2 months ago.... of course I had to jump right into a cycle!! I chose PRIMO/ANAVAR b/c I thought it would be the least toxicating on my body and I could still get some descent gains...

Since I started this cycle, I have lost the belly fat from the low testosterone levels and high estrogen levels... I have put on some quality lean muscle and gained significant strength back..., and diet is pretty good too....

Again, sorry to have diahrea of the mouth..... , but any help is GREATLY appreciated...

Thanks in advance.....

n00bs is offline Member
    If your really low have you contemplated trt,?? Also are you monitering bloods?

xantheus2010 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bs;****893
    If your really low have you contemplated trt,?? Also are you monitering bloods?
    I am on trt from the Doc now, but he just gave me Enanthate to take 250mg/week to jump start me... he didn't know i was going to start a cycle too, along with HGH.... He would think I lost my mind....

I probably should have gotten my testosterone levels back to normal first and THEN start a cycle.... but Doc was unsure whether my levels would ever return to normal on their own.... We tested EVERYTHING... cortisol AM, LH, free testosterone , etc... everything was LOW and normal...... so TRT was the only logical thing to do.... start me on test every week......

BUT , I want to see if i can produce it NATURALLY once again.... so NOW that I'm soon to end my cycle, i wanted to start PCT.... but what do I take?? and if I am going to continue to take HGH for a few more months or possibly more, will it interfere with that in any way??

sorry to complicate things.... I guess I should tell the endocrinologist that I took a cycle after he prescribed trt for now...... Long-term steroid use w/o PCT is what caused this mess in the first place!! ughh!!

i've did blood work 2x over the past 6 months.... will do again late this year after PCT to find out where I am.......

thx..
    Last edited by xantheus2010; 07-03-2010 at 12:24 PM.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xantheus2010;****904
    I am on trt from the Doc now, but he just gave me Enanthate to take 250mg/week to jump start me... he didn't know i was going to start a cycle too, along with HGH.... He would think I lost my mind....

I probably should have gotten my testosterone levels back to normal first and THEN start a cycle.... but Doc was unsure whether my levels would ever return to normal on their own.... We tested EVERYTHING... cortisol AM, LH, free testosterone , etc... everything was LOW and normal...... so TRT was the only logical thing to do.... start me on test every week......

BUT , I want to see if i can produce it NATURALLY once again.... so NOW that I'm soon to end my cycle, i wanted to start PCT.... but what do I take?? and if I am going to continue to take HGH for a few more months or possibly more, will it interfere with that in any way??

sorry to complicate things.... I guess I should tell the endocrinologist that I took a cycle after he prescribed trt for now...... Long-term steroid use w/o PCT is what caused this mess in the first place!! ughh!!

i've did blood work 2x over the past 6 months.... will do again late this year after PCT to find out where I am.......

thx..
    If I were in your shoes bro I would get my hands on some hcg . Get off the test and start hcg at 500 - 750iu's a day along with 20mg nolva and an ai. After three weeks of that the enanthate should be clear from your system then I'd go to nolva/clomid 40/100 for a week then nolva/clomid @ 20/50 for three more weeks. After 3 weeks of the hcg your nuts should regain most of their size and the nolva clomid combo should get your LH running again. If this protocol doesn't work you can try a more aggressive one. Jmo. You have to get off the test and any other suppresive compound though or it will all be for nothing. Peace.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah hgh won't be supressive to your hpta so I don't think it would have a negative impact on your recovery. It will help you retain your gains which would be a huge bonus for you during pct.

Thread Information