Xzibit1982 is offline New Member

What PCT and when???

Hi, im new to this forum and was just looking for some advice, I have been on sus and dec for 10 weeks and was going to start taking Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) 3 weeks after my last injection at 40 ed for the first week and 20 ed for the next 3 weeks, I have been informed I should be doing HCG also Ive searched the net but cant find the answers Im looking for and was hoping someone could let me know when to start the HCG jabs, how often and for how long before starting on the Tamoxifen

WEEKS 1-10 SUS & DEC
    WEEKS 11-13 WINSTROL ORAL

Any help would be appreciated

I know there is lots of information about PCT on here but everyone says different things for different cycles etc.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome. Layout your stats

height
    bf
    training experience

Your cycle is not suitable for a beginner by any means. The Stan duration was utterly pointless. What were the dosages of these compounds?

Nolva will not suffice on a 3 compound cycle that includes a 19nor. You'll need to get your hands on another SERM. I don't condone the use of HCG during your PCT so for now you can leave that aside.

Im 28, 190lb, 5"11" not sure on bodyfat, been training for 10 years but this is my second steroid cycle, I was takin advice off my brother but when I started to look at forums realised he was clueless. what do mean by the Stan was pointless?? so what advice would you give me on PCT? what would you use, when and for how long?

Clomid 100/50/50/50 additional 25/25 if needed
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 additional 10/10 if needed
    Wait a month and get blood work done.

The stan duration was too short. 4 weeks minimum. Commonly used @ 6 weeks not to exceed 8.

Again, what were your dosages?

When should I start these 21 days after my last pin? the reason Im only using Stan for 3 weeks is because I thought I had to start the PCT 3 weeks after my last pin and I didnt think I could use Stan while im on the pct? I was on 1ml of Sus and 2ml Dec per week.

Why dont I need HCG ? What do you mean by get blood work done? Im sorry if I sound stupid, your advice is very much appreciated.

Use the Stan during your cycle and up until your PCT begins. 3 weeks is insufficient. By blood work I mean metabolic panels, hormonal panels, lipid panels, ect. These will determine if you are in good health along with if you're recovered properly from the cycle. HCG is an LH mimic-agent which interrupts your HPTA feedback loop the same way injecting testosterone does during your PCT. Nolva and Clomid will do just fine without HCG thrown in the mix. I prefer HCG during my cycle up until my PCT begins, to make recovery easier.

Thread Information