Thread: Gyno

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    triax1980 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Gyno

If I had Gyno Once can I get it agan. I had surgery to remove it. The doc did a piss poor job and left me with a lot of scar tissue. Can I develope it again

Xapt3r2ooX is offline New Member
    Yes it is possible for it to develop again.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    very possible to get gyno again, make sure to run an ai during cycle and always be careful.

The Trooper is offline Junior Member
    my case is similar!
    i had very small gyno in both nipples but it appeared in my youth not because steroid cycle.
    Anyway I know i should take tamoxifen during my course but using it during the cycle will decrease my gains?

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I like to use adex or exemestane during cycle to help keep the gyno problems away.

HoRuS is offline Junior Member
    I developed gyno during puberty and made it far worse with my use of AAS. I had surgery in 2006 and the entire glands were removed so that gyno could not develop again. My Doctor assured me that once the entire gland is removed that it can never grow back but some Doctors leave part of the gland to avoid the appearance of a sunken nipple. Leaving a small amount of the gland leaves a smoother, better looking result but it will grow back. My Doctor missed a tiny piece of the gland on the left side and it has started to grow back. I have absolutely nothing on my right side. I'll be going back to have my left side done again.

The Trooper is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoRuS View Post
    I developed gyno during puberty and made it far worse with my use of AAS. I had surgery in 2006 and the entire glands were removed so that gyno could not develop again. My Doctor assured me that once the entire gland is removed that it can never grow back but some Doctors leave part of the gland to avoid the appearance of a sunken nipple. Leaving a small amount of the gland leaves a smoother, better looking result but it will grow back. My Doctor missed a tiny piece of the gland on the left side and it has started to grow back. I have absolutely nothing on my right side. I'll be going back to have my left side done again.
    yno again
    Hey man what a thing!
    Why your doctor dont removed all the glands?
    in my case doctor removed all the glands by surgery and did a "light" lipo in chest areas,but i think this is not a warranty that i wont develop gyno again...
    In fact my nipples area is a little sunk but it only appears when i raises my arms and most of the sensitivity i lost,of course it was not a problem

Quote Originally Posted by The Trooper View Post
    yno again
    Hey man what a thing!
    Why your doctor dont removed all the glands?
    in my case doctor removed all the glands by surgery and did a "light" lipo in chest areas,but i think this is not a warranty that i wont develop gyno again...
    In fact my nipples area is a little sunk but it only appears when i raises my arms and most of the sensitivity i lost,of course it was not a problem
    My Doctor said he was going to remove the entire gland from both sides because this is what I wanted but he missed a small amount on the left side and it has started to grow back. He didn't deliberately leave any, it was accidental. I lost all sensitivity also which made it easy for me to drain the fluid build up by myself with a 23 guage needle and a large syringe.

I've had nothing return on my right side where the entire gland was removed.

get.ripped.069 is offline New Member
    Gyno sucks, I've had it since i was in my early teens and its hard to try bulking because it seems to just get worse. lowering my body fat just makes it look worse for some reason too. I haven't used any steroids but could doing a pct maybe reduce the gyno?

Quote Originally Posted by get.ripped.069 View Post
    Gyno sucks, I've had it since i was in my early teens and its hard to try bulking because it seems to just get worse. lowering my body fat just makes it look worse for some reason too. I haven't used any steroids but could doing a pct maybe reduce the gyno?
    If you have just started to get gyno, it can be reversed with some PCT drugs but if you have had it since puberty then you most likely have hard glandular tissue which has to be cut out. If it was just starting to develop and was only soft fatty breast tissue then it could have been reversed to some degree.

get.ripped.069 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoRuS View Post
    If you have just started to get gyno, it can be reversed with some PCT drugs but if you have had it since puberty then you most likely have hard glandular tissue which has to be cut out. If it was just starting to develop and was only soft fatty breast tissue then it could have been reversed to some degree.
    I was afraid that was the case, thanks for the info tho

Thread Information