Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MDrol PCT Help...

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    10mg has prevented ESRE'S WITH many clients I've worked with. Even reversed a few times. I wouldn't underestimate Tamoxifen and it's ability to take on Gyno at low dosages.

marvgk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Chill brah, I have a life outside of the forum lol. So sometimes it'll take me a minute to get back to you...

Your doctor will know what gynecomastia is. If he/she doesn't, then they aren't doctors.

Bro, finish the PCT like I said. If the lumps are that bad, increase your Nolva to 40mg until symptoms subside. If the Nolva is ineffective, then utilize the Femara reversal protocol by C-Bino. If that doesn't work, surgery.
    Hp

sorry again. i though u had nothing better to do then deal with my paranoia.lol How long should i give the nolva before i up it to 40mg.

thanks in advanced

10mg has prevented ESRE'S WITH many clients I've worked with. Even reversed a few times. I wouldn't underestimate Tamoxifen and it's ability to take on Gyno at low dosages.
    Hi HP

Its me again. So heres the deal. I went to my doctor. He says i do not have gyno and if i do its the progesterone type or something. The lumps i was feeling were soar muscles. When i flex my chest you cannot feel them at all. He didnt want to run bloodwork because i told him all the stuff i was taking and he said they will all be scewy anyway.

He says i should stop taking everything i am taking. Doing 20/10 of mdrol shouldny have done anything to me to be taking any type of pct.

I dont wanna take any chances so right now I am on 35 clomi and 25 nova. Its been about a week. I know u recommend to run nolva for a month at 25. When should i stop taking the clomi?

If the clomi is to boost my test and get it back on track then i think i am already there. I am super sexual lately with my girlfriend. And i havent taken mdrol in a week. just the pct.

Thanks for your time.

I also have one more question after i get ur feedback on this one. Thanks again and please forgive my ignorance

Stop the clomid a week before the Nolva.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    choose one or the other for ur PCT

nolva-20/20/10/10
    or
    clomid-70/70/35/35

Stop the clomid a week before the Nolva.
    HP

Is this normal. Been on pct for one week now. Take both clomid and nolva first thing in the morning. Seems like my nips get a little puffy

So today I decided to take the clomid in the am and the nolva in the afternoon. I think the nolva is making them a lil puffy/tingly. Is that normal?

Thanks in advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by marvgk View Post
    HP

Is this normal. Been on pct for one week now. Take both clomid and nolva first thing in the morning. Seems like my nips get a little puffy

So today I decided to take the clomid in the am and the nolva in the afternoon. I think the nolva is making them a lil puffy/tingly. Is that normal?

Thanks in advanced.
    Hp Sorry to bother u. Is it possible that the nolva is making my nips more puffy. I know u said to cut the clomid 1 week before the nolva. I was debating on stopping the nolva altogether and continue with the clomid. I think the nolva is making the nips more sensitive.

I am fine in the morning until i take my pct. Then within about 5 or 6 hours im a lil itchy and puffy again.

Or should i just go see an endo and see if they can fix me up?

How would an Anti-estrogen cause your nipples to get more "puffy", makes no sense...

You may be over exaggerating or something but a picture would surely help me figure out what you are talking about.

Seeing an Endo is a option.

How would an Anti-estrogen cause your nipples to get more "puffy", makes no sense...

You may be over exaggerating or something but a picture would surely help me figure out what you are talking about.

Sorry took me so long to respond. I went to the doctor today and he says i am exxagerating like crazy. Its all paranoia. But i dont know. i had him do some bloodwork. Hes gonna check my levels 2 weeks into my pct. Hes gonna check liver..test..est..progesterone..chol..and a few others.

I really believe that i have some type of progesterone gyno from all the research i have done. My breast carry a lot of water and fat. Yea my body fat is high but i never remember them being like that. I have also read on numerous threads that this type of gyno is aggrevated by nolva....true? i dont know hope u could help me there. If my prog hormones are high should i drop the nolva and stick with clomi?

Hopefully they all come back good. but i doubt it.

any advice would be appreciated. Also me and the doc found a bunch of lumps. None under the nipple but some close. He says they are cysts. Im confused about that one too.

Also if u have an email i can send u a pic of my chest

thanks again

TRT2010 is offline Member
    yeah you seem super paranoid.. just post a pic on we will let you know

Sorry took me so long to respond. I went to the doctor today and he says i am exxagerating like crazy. Its all paranoia. But i dont know. i had him do some bloodwork. Hes gonna check my levels 2 weeks into my pct. Hes gonna check liver..test..est..progesterone..chol..and a few others.

I really believe that i have some type of progesterone gyno from all the research i have done. My breast carry a lot of water and fat. Yea my body fat is high but i never remember them being like that. I have also read on numerous threads that this type of gyno is aggrevated by nolva....true? i dont know hope u could help me there. If my prog hormones are high should i drop the nolva and stick with clomi?

Hopefully they all come back good. but i doubt it.

any advice would be appreciated. Also me and the doc found a bunch of lumps. None under the nipple but some close. He says they are cysts. Im confused about that one too.

Also if u have an email i can send u a pic of my chest

thanks again

Any feedback would be appreciate.

Got my bloodwork back today. Here is how it looks. And bloodwork was done on day 9 of pct. 35 clomid and 25 nolva ed.

Cholesterol HDL Ratio= High
    ALK Phosphatase = 40, low
    Estradiol (e2) = 22.21 pg/ml
    FSH = 3.2 miu/ml
    LH = 4.19 miu/ml
    Prolactin = 4.2 ng/ml
    Progesterone = .69 ng/dl
    TESTOSTERONE , Total-SERU 161.60

Does this look normal for 9 days into PCT?

Also before I stop PCT after my 4 weeks. Or 3 weeks clomid and 4 weeks nolva i would like to get bloodwork again to avoid any type of rebound. (or would this even help)

Just wondering on which of the hormones above i should pay attention to so i know it is safe to end PCT.

Thanks again

Hi HP

2 questions if u can help out. Thanks in advanced.

1. On my 3rd week of pct. 35 clomi and 20 nolva. Do either of these 2 drugs cause any type of discomfort in the breast that u are aware? My left breast at some times during the day is uncomfortable. I wont call it pain but kind of like a numb uncomf feeling.

2. Monday coming up will mark the end of my 3rd week for PCT. I have an appt for blood testing before i stop the clomid PCT after 3 weeks and then 1 week of nolva left. What should i look for in my blood test to be sure it is safe to stop the clomid? If you know. I am guessing test at close to normal. maybe like 300 or so. estrogen in the low 20's. LH FH etc. I just wanna be safe.

thanks again for all ur help during prolly the worst exp in my life. Never doing a PH again

jimdean38 is offline New Member

Help with PCT for M Drol

Is nolva or clomid enough for pct after mdrol cycle? I was thinking of taking Cycle Assist - 4 caps with morning meal and 4 caps with dinner
    Cycle Support - One scoop with protein shake in the evening.
    Reduce XT - Anti-Cortisol to help retain muscle and reduce fat storage during PCT.

ithunk is offline New Member
    Any feedback would be appreciate.

Got my bloodwork back today. Here is how it looks. And bloodwork was done on day 9 of pct. 35 clomid and 25 nolva ed.

Cholesterol HDL Ratio= High
    ALK Phosphatase = 40, low
    Estradiol (e2) = 22.21 pg/ml
    FSH = 3.2 miu/ml
    LH = 4.19 miu/ml
    Prolactin = 4.2 ng/ml
    Progesterone = .69 ng/dl
    TESTOSTERONE , Total-SERU 161.60

Does this look normal for 9 days into PCT?

Also before I stop PCT after my 4 weeks. Or 3 weeks clomid and 4 weeks nolva i would like to get bloodwork again to avoid any type of rebound. (or would this even help)

Just wondering on which of the hormones above i should pay attention to so i know it is safe to end PCT.

Thanks again
    wow yr screwed...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information