Hello all, I am a 55 yr old male and have just finished an ill advised first cycle of one month, using TrenA/TNE approx 85 mg ED of TrenA and 85 2 time ED of Test base. During the cycle I started noticing slightly tender nipples so I started L-Dex 1mg ED around day 20 and have continued at that dosage since.

At the end of the cycle I continued the TNE for 6 days to let the Tren ester clear and started PCT on day 7 (6 days off Tren, 24 hrs off TNE).

I am currently in day 11 of PCT using both the L-dex at 1mg and Torem at 60mg ED O-K finally the damn question...I have felt slightly weak and chilled the past several days and had a runny nose and mild flu-like symptoms. Do you guys think this could be due to suppressing my estrogen levels too far? and should I stop the L-Dex and just continue on with the Torem?

PS other than the above problem PCT has been going great, no depression, strength and muscle loss minimal.

Thanks in advance to any who reply, but would really like to hear from some of the experts but anyone else please feel free to express your opinion.