Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    feloniness is offline Junior Member

Question 1st cycle pct help

Questions are at the bottom if you want to skip straight to there lol.

So after my research I have concluded that I would like to try P-Mag and P-Stanz stack for 5 weeks. I chose P-Mag because from what Ive read its has the same effects as Mdrol strength and gain wise but is a less harsh 17aa with less risk of sides. I chose P-Stanz because its non-methylated and can be stacked with a 17aa safely and also for the fat cutting, vascularity, and muscle hardening attributes. Originally I was gonna use Hdrol but I figure this stack will be like Hdrol but with slightly more mass gain and P-Mag is suppose to kick in 1 week faster than Hdrol so I can take advantage of that extra week by busting more ass in the gym and kitchen.

My goals is to gain 10-15lbs of lean muscle and keep it all while not having any side effects that can potentially harm me in the short and long term. I am waiting til Im at my physical and strength peak. Ive been hitting the weights hard for almost 8 years now so I know my body very well and will be at my plateau that I eventually hit very soon (February). I wrestled in high school and college so my sports conditioning/weight training/supplement knowledge and experiences are not novice by any means but Im always open to learning more as Im a sponge with knowledge.

Cycle Supps
    CEL P-Mag 50/75/75/75/75
    CEL P-Stanz 50/75/75/75/75

PCT Supps
    LG T-911 - Natural Testosterone support that promotes the regulation of estrogen, mental intensity (lethargy support)
    AI Lean Xtreme - Cortisol blocker
    CEL Cycle Assist - liver, blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate
    SAN Myotest - Natty Test (HPTA), AI, SHBG

Suporting Supps
    NO Shotgun _ Preworkout, creatine
    Super Omega 3-6-9 - Fish, Borage and Organic Flax Seed Oils
    Glucosamine and MSM- Joint health
    Juice Festiv - 23 Fruits, 23 Vegetables, Antioxidants, Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes
    Optimen - Advanced multivitamin++ complex
    Taurine - Cramps and lower back pumps
    Pantothenic Acid (B-5) - Acne support by reducing oil production

Protein Supps
    ON Gold Whey
    ON Gold Casein
    ON Recovery 2:1:1
    ON Pro Complex Gainer
    Trying to get 3200-3500 good calories a day from lean meats and quality protein regimen.

Schedule
    Week 1: Pre-load Cycle Assist
    Week 2: Cycle Assist | P-Stanz | P-Mag
    Week 3-6: Cycle Assist | P-Stanz | P-Mag
    Week 7-8: Cycle Assist | T-911 | Lean Xtreme
    Week 9-10: Cycle Assist | T-911 | Lean Xtreme
    Week 11-12: Cycle Assist | T-911

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible Supps- should I get some/all of these or waste of money?
    Nitrix - Time release NO
    IGF related product
    HGH related product

????????s
    Im unsure if I should be using the Mytotest starting Week 1 to help with natural test production so it doesnt completely shutdown while ON and I get the benefits of AI since the Pmag is suppressive. Or do I start it Week 7 as just a pct?

Can CEL PCT Assist and SNS Inhibit-E be used in place of T-911? My friend whose doing the same exact cycle/supps has them already for a planned H-Drol cycle he never did?

I will take everything according to manufacturer labels unless theres a better way. P-Mag/P-Stanz will be taken 50mg in the morning and 25mg in the evening. Should take certain supplements at different times/dosages because of possible conflicts?

Any suggestions, comments are welcomed. Im sure Im forgetting some info here this is all off the top of my head and Im tired lol.

Thanks!
    Last edited by feloniness; 01-06-2011 at 06:50 PM.

feloniness is offline Junior Member
    hmmm 134 views on no posts

Thread Information