RB3232 is offline Associate Member

clen dosage for pct

Wondering whats a good dosage to run clen at during post cycle. Ive heard keeping it at 20 mgs for 2 weeks but would like some other opinions etc thank you

MAKAVELI The Don is offline New Member
    i believe the below is rational although i would not exceed 120mcg,,

"A tapering up of dosages is recommended in an attempt to limit harsh side effects. Most commonly, a user will start by taking one 20mcg tablet on day 1, followed by an increase of one tablet on subsequent days. Subject to personal tolerance levels, a dosage of 140mcg (seven tabs) will be used by day 7, and this level should be maintained for the entire second week. It would be fruitless to exceed seven or eight tablets daily due to receptor over-saturation. There is no requirement to taper down.

For the next 'cycle' of clen (i.e. weeks 5 & 6), there is no requirement to taper up from one tablet as your tolerance level should now be known. As an example, if the user finished the first cycle of clen on 7 tabs, they could recommence at a slightly lower dose of 4 or 5, and taper up again from this level. Again though, the user should again limit their intake to 7 or 8 tabs daily." [http://articles.muscletalk.co.uk/art...nbuterol.aspx]

I was wondering if there was a change in dosage for pct, but thank you for the information none the less man

refresh

Thread Information