yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

woke up last night and...

Woke up last night to go to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror my right nipple was puffy so I rubbed it to see what was up and it went away. I have no tenderness or anything and this morning everything looks normal. I am taking 30mg of dbol and am on my third week and not getting any negative sides but this freaked me out a little. Could it just have been the way I was sleeping on it or should I start taking some tamox?

bump... PCT section is slow today

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    if it went away than you are fine.. no need for tamox. Probably the way you are sleeping on it.

P.S. Why are you doing a DBol only cycle?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    id through in an ai of some sort,and id have nolva on hand.

I have tamox and 50mg clomid pills on hand for PCT.... So far so good it hasnt come back yet... And I know everyone hates dbol only cycles but it seems like for every person that flames them theres another person who swears by them. I think it is a good introduction to aas- No long peroid of shut down, no injecting, you get a taste of the gains that can be achieved and also the sides that come with it (although I have yet to experiance any). Many people say you just piss away your gains but others say they have managed to hold on to atleast some of the gains so im just seeing how it works with me. Thanks for your help guys... also I know most of you squirt the tamox down the back of your throat to avoid the taste and then chase it with juice or something but why not just mix it with juice and drink it that way?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    For future reference: injecting seems scary, but doesn't hurt (in the glute). And it doesn't fry your liver.

I hope you post updates on your gains.

cro
    Blog Entries
    orals in general over a time period can be dangerous.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I have tamox and 50mg clomid pills on hand for PCT.... So far so good it hasnt come back yet... And I know everyone hates dbol only cycles but it seems like for every person that flames them theres another person who swears by them. I think it is a good introduction to aas- No long peroid of shut down, no injecting, you get a taste of the gains that can be achieved and also the sides that come with it (although I have yet to experiance any). Many people say you just piss away your gains but others say they have managed to hold on to atleast some of the gains so im just seeing how it works with me. Thanks for your help guys... also I know most of you squirt the tamox down the back of your throat to avoid the taste and then chase it with juice or something but why not just mix it with juice and drink it that way?

yes that is true but if you keep the dosage low and run it for a short peroid of time and take milk thistle and dont drink it can be safe.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please show me all of these people that say a Dbol only cycle is a good thing. I am on multiple boards and anytime anyone posts how they are taking a Dbol only cycle no one agrees with it. This isnt because someone just said they were against it one day and everyone followed . It is due to the fact that you are shutting yourself down with no replacement of testosterone which can cause many problems

cro
    Blog Entries
    yes you can eliminate things to make it less dangerous. but it is far from safe .
    yes that is true but if you keep the dosage low and run it for a short peroid of time and take milk thistle and dont drink it can be safe.

toddyss123 is offline New Member
    Dbol only cycles...do work..I have done it twice and have never had any problems at 50 mg a day ...I didnt get the normal water problems that most people have and kept the gains very well after words ...I think its diffrent for everyone..and the majority of people that have alot of water retention and gyno..will lose alot afterwords but for some its doesnt seam to affect them the same way ..the same goes for test e I have taken it 600mg a week and never got the water retention with it as well...Dont know why just never happened but with both I have put on very good muscle and kept it with little pcts after ....so I think it depends on the person and how they affect them ...

I agree...I have not experianced any negative sides from running dbol only. Just great pumps and great strength gains. I do not look watery and have gained 10lbs. Not as much as some but I believe its due to me not gaining the typical water weight. This also leads me to believe that I will retain most of my gains after I come off. My sex drive is great and everything is working as it should...

Thread Information