8pointer is offline New Member

PCT w/out cycling

What's everyone's opinion on using PCT's w/out cycling steroidss, but as a way to boost your own test production? Would the increase be enough to make it worth the $$. Has anyone tried this before?

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    I looked into it before in my younger days bro

It's not worth it shit expensive number 1

number two taking breast cancer medication for an extended period of time for a modest testosterone boost

you'd be best of using injectable testosterone the safest form of steroid

If you ain't ready for that yet then just give it time until your ready

SERMS and AI's can be more deteril to your system than you could imagine

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    yea no reason for pct without a cycle, too much money and not enough benefits.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would worry a lot more about all the adverse health effects than I would the cost. While taking these drugs for a couple of wks after a cycle to help speed recovery is a calculated risk doing so for longer periods for the modest gain in test is a bad idea. Keep in mind I am sure you are not the only person who has thought about it...I did and came to the quick conclusion that others had no doubt considered the risks and benefits and decided against it.

FFM

Thanks guys. I was wondering b/c the PCT compounds are readily available. At this time I have no reliable AAS source. Thanks for your replies, and yes your right, I would much rather use AAS as I have in the past, but again having trouble finding.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    With a name like 8 pointer one would assume your a hunter but after reading some of your post I think your more
    Of a fisherman..... I think you can be banned for that.

I hunt and fish. Did not know dropping a "friendly line" to let others know where I'm honestly coming from was a crime. I read over the new members section and saw nothing that expressed I could not mention that I had no access to AAS. In fact it spoke of contacting a mod for a source check or if your looking for a source they had an opportunity to help, but probably would not since they don't know who we are. Not looking to make any enemies. Just interested in trying to get back into it more seriously like I was few years ago. If I'm wrong please let me know. If there are any suggestions for me I would also like to hear them. I know it will be a tough road, but w/patients I'm hoping to get a break somewhere. Thanks for the input.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Watch out for anyone that contacts you now with a hook up. Quite possibly a scammer.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    "2. DO NOT post asking where to get steroids . This includes what we call "fishing", which is any post stating that you have a desire to find steroids and you are having trouble finding them. This rule is broken a lot, fishing here will not be tolerated."

I hunt and fish also just not on the forum.

I stand corrected. I did not see that. Sorry, and again thanks for all the replies, and warnings above.

Thread Information