meatball2011 is offline Junior Member

Help with Nolvadex dosing

Hi all,

I'm only in week 2 of my first Enanthate only cycle, low dosing at 300 mg a week (split to 2 shots).

I have a bottle of Nolvadex (20mg, 25 pills) and 2 bottles of bioforge for my pct on hand and ready.

My question is which would you do for 25 pills of nolvadex?:

20/20/20/10 = 24.5 pills OR 20/20/10/10 (40mg for first 4 days) = 25 pills

Also should I run Bioforge for 4 or 6 weeks? I am going to start bioforge in week 3 of Pct along with Nolva. What should my bioforge dose be? I weigh 234 going into cycle.

Thanks Experienced Users,

Meatball

p.s. Yes, 25 pills is all I have. All I could get my hands on.
    Last edited by meatball2011; 02-04-2011 at 02:03 PM.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    what ? are planning on splitting these pills in half?

never heard of bioforge

what are your stats ?

ya i was planning on splitting a pill in half. so what? it's not a crime.

my stats are 6' 235, 14% body fat, age 32, been training since i was 13. X college football athlete, x professional boxer. 315 incline bench, 405 squat/deadlift, 315 barbell rows. Been natural my whole life until this cycle

meatball

p.s. no offense, but i was hoping to get an experienced users advice. you look tiny
    Last edited by meatball2011; 02-04-2011 at 07:06 PM.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^you dont have to be disrepectful about anything around here...especially when enquiring about help. Just be cool and it will be reflected.

Now, everyone will tell you that pct is far more important then any other factor in this equation. Also, it is not recommended to take just nolvadex . Typically clomid, nolvadex and hcg are the best route to take and will generally restore your horminial balance. I suggest finding all three of these before starting ur cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    ^^^you dont have to be disrepectful about anything around here...especially when enquiring about help. Just be cool and it will be reflected.

Now, everyone will tell you that pct is far more important then any other factor in this equation. Also, it is not recommended to take just nolvadex. Typically clomid, nolvadex and hcg are the best route to take and will generally restore your horminial balance. I suggest finding all three of these before starting ur cycle.
    you took the time to tell me i'm disrespectful but you didn't answer my question.

meatball

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Thats because nolvadex will do nothing in terms of pct. If youre doing pct then you MUST add clomid and hcg for it to be effective. Clomid, nolvedex and hcg all work in conjunction to bring you back to where you need to be.

Also, wasnt trying to be rude bro. Just helping.

Do not run a nolvadex only pct.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I've run nolva only for PCT and been fine. A lot of guys I know do that because they don't like clomid.

So, he doesn't *have* to take clomid for nolva to be effective; Nolva is still very effective solo.

This board typically recommends nolva/clomid for PCT, and that will work just as well.

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    hey D7M since nolva raises natural test levels can it be stacked for last two weeks then carried on as pct by itself?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you're not using it to treat ERSE, then just run it in PCT, it won't help your test levels while you're injecting test (or waiting for the ester to clear).

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I've run nolva only for PCT and been fine. A lot of guys I know do that because they don't like clomid.

So, he doesn't *have* to take clomid for nolva to be effective; Nolva is still very effective solo.

This board typically recommends nolva/clomid for PCT, and that will work just as well.
    ya sweet man. thanks for response.

should I run a test booster with it at the end or after the nolva?? if so, which one? reversitolv2, activate extreme, bioforge, what?

Thanks,

meat

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Thats because nolvadex will do nothing in terms of pct. If youre doing pct then you MUST add clomid and hcg for it to be effective. Clomid, nolvedex and hcg all work in conjunction to bring you back to where you need to be.

Also, wasnt trying to be rude bro. Just helping.

Do not run a nolvadex only pct.
    that's all i got though, should I add a test booster at the end or after?

Thread Information