Just a heads up. Take it or leave it but it's legit..

A good friend of mine's wife just had her chest opened up and surgery performed due to leaky heart valves. She is out of the hospital and doctors are claiming the leaking valve is due to her use of Dostinex. My friend claims that Dostinex is supposed to be a safe drug for women if low doses are used and that his wife's dose was way below what is considered a dangerous dose. He is in the process of filing suit against the makers of Dostinex. I've done a little google research and it is possible for Dostinex to have this side affect. Here is a clipping:

"The January 4, 2007, edition of The New England Journal of Medicine reports findings that indicate possible dangers of using Dostinex and Permax. Pergolide and cabergoline, which are marketed under the brand names of Permax and Dostinex, are used to treat Parkinson’s Disease. This recent study suggests that using Dostinex and Permax may significantly elevate the risk of heart valve damage, leading to leaky heart valves in patients."

I'm not telling anyone what to do but that research should be done before making the decision to put ANYTHING into one's body. This one just hit a little close to home.