trusted is offline Junior Member

HCG for shut down.... help!

hey guys, long story short, i got shut down, went and got blood tests, testosterone was 66 and the nurse started giving me 200mg weekly of testosterone cypionate , well last monday i went in and asked to talk to the doctor, ran across everything that happened again and told him some of the thing's i were experiencing and he insisted to stop the testosterone and started giving me HCG ...

alright.. my question is, i've had 2 shots of hcg, monday and friday, he loaded me up, i'm not sure how much, but the syrenge both times were right at 2mL.... every since both of those shots, i feel worse than i ever have and it's hard to even motivate me to do ANYTHING...... so how long untill i start to feeling better on my own?

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    you wont be on cloud nine in one week... give it a little more time and see what happends... im not a pro or nothing but i think it makes sence to wait a little more then a week and see how you feel

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trusted View Post
    hey guys, long story short, i got shut down, went and got blood tests, testosterone was 66 and the nurse started giving me 200mg weekly of testosterone cypionate , well last monday i went in and asked to talk to the doctor, ran across everything that happened again and told him some of the thing's i were experiencing and he insisted to stop the testosterone and started giving me HCG ...

alright.. my question is, i've had 2 shots of hcg, monday and friday, he loaded me up, i'm not sure how much, but the syrenge both times were right at 2mL.... every since both of those shots, i feel worse than i ever have and it's hard to even motivate me to do ANYTHING...... so how long untill i start to feeling better on my own?
    You will start feeling better as your HTPA recovers. There cannot be a direct correlation made between having received two injections of HCG in one week and feeling worse than ever, at least not from a scientific point of view. The reason why you are feeling this way is merely because the hormonal part of what makes you who you are has been shut down, simply due to the fact that you have not followed the right protocols during your cycle and eventually shut yourself down. Back to the beginning: You will start feeling better as your HTPA recovers. HCG in this period is your best friend, it will help your testicles to recover to a great extent in a short period of time and start pumping natural test again. Read the educational PCT threads on the PCT forum and learn about SERMS that will also help you to recover besides HCG.

hey thanks!!!, yeah i've been reading it alot lately trying to figure things out...

should i order some nolva or clomid??? or just let the doctor figure it all out?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan View Post
    you wont be on cloud nine in one week... give it a little more time and see what happends... im not a pro or nothing but i think it makes sence to wait a little more then a week and see how you feel

yeah i know. i'm not posting this because i dont feel great within the week... i'm posting because it was once i started getting them i've honestly not done anything but go to work, and there i just set at a desk all day.

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    if you are under doctors supervision, I would just let him figure out what compounds to take and put in your body

Thread Information