Jon_C is offline New Member

Anavar only thread

I am thinking about a Anavar only cycle and was getting some information before i decided.
    I was wondering how much clomid would be recomended for the PCT? and how many weeks?
    I have tried looking through older posts but most are not anavar only cycles and want to make sure.
    Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    There's like a million and one var only threads on here.

Stats and cycle experience?

Every thread that i have looked at has ever another substance added into the cycle or a different PCT to Clomid, sorry if i havent searched correctly.

stats
    6'1
    81kg
    10%BF just been calculated 3days ago,
    Training for 2years
    No cycle experience

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    I was posting questions about an anavar only cycle for my first, and I was told to start with a Test cycle. I did some research and ended up taking the advice. There are a lot of threads on anavar only, but I have to say that the reasons I found in my research to start with test seemed pretty sound. I'm a newby, but my advice would be to follow the lead of the experienced guys (and ladies) here and start with test.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by pheenyx1; 05-13-2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: grammar

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Oh shit. just looked at your age. The reasons to not start AAS before your body finishes developing are even more convincing. Seriously bro, I know you're gonna do what you're gonna do, but do some SERIOUS research before you start taking AAS at your age. The consequences can be serious and permanent.

thankyou for your reply. I understand about the implications with the age, i have researched into this alot and i am still doing research as I haven't decided about anything as of yet and would like to get as much information on this before i decided.
    however i was still wondering what level and duration you would run clomid after a Anavar only cycle? at 60-80mg for 8weeks?
    Thanks

Thread Information