RazzzTazzz44 is offline New Member

Testostrone Issue, 33 healthy male. Any Help?

Hey Everyone,
    I'm 33 healthy male and have a Testosterone issue due to steroids usage 10 years ago.

When I was about 20yrs old I did 3 cycles in a row of testosterone from TJ with a few other steroids never did a good PCT and thought I was ok.

Around the age 24 I felt horrible with all the severe low T symptoms. I saw my primary doctor at Kaiser and he said my levels were normal and I had a psychiatric issues. I was put on anti depressants for a long time and suffered even more.

I finally went to go see a hormone Dr. at the age of 31 and he said my levels were 250. I was put on hcg 500iu 2-3 times a week along with 50mg of Clomid a day for 3 months and got my levels about *** and felt great.

Problem was that a few months pass by and my levels dropped about 400. So I was put on the regime again, hcg and Clomid… Same results few months later my test levels dropped.

I don’t think this doctor knows what he is doing so I’m coming to you guys for help.

But I do want to tell you that I can’t just sit around and watch my life go bye bye so now I’m trying to suppress my Testosterone and try to jump start it again with HCG and clomid.

ErgoTropin 1 pill (also the recommended dose is 2)
    5-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole-3-one-17ol-THP-ether 30mg
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 35mg
    l-arginine HCL,AAKG 1500mg

StanoVar 1 pill (the recommended dose is 2 a day)
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 30mg
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol 35mg
    6'7-dihydroxybergamottin 50mg
    And 30 days later take 250iu of hcg 2 times a week for 1 month and continue the clomid with a taper off method and pray that it works.

Do you think I should take the hcg and clomid while I’m on the cycle, Or not? Or take just the clomid and not the hcg or none I dont know what works?

Here are my results, the report has alot of numbers on it so if you would like me to Email it to you just let me know.

The only thing I was taking was NMDA from muscle warfare for about 2 weeks before I did the lab tests. NMDA has D-Aspartic acid in it and I was feeling a little better but then just decided to get my labs done

Also was taking pure IGF premium used about 15ml in 1 week under my tounge before I did the lab tests

120-520 mcg/dL DHEA Sulfate (serum) 248
    [/B]Estradiol (serum) 34 <= 56 pg/mL
    7-100 nmol/LSex Hormone Binding Globulin, SHBG (serum) 42
    Luteinizing Hormone (serum) Male 0.80-7.60 mIU/m 7.40
    Follicular Stimulating Hormone, FSH (serum)Male 0.7-11.1 mIU/mL 7.7
    2.5-17.0 ng/mLProlactin 4.9
    Prostate Specific Antigen, PSA (serum)* 0.69 <= 2.00 ng/mL
    IGF-1/IGFBP-3 Ratio (serum) 0.07-0.21 0.19
    Insulin -like Growth Factor Binding Protein-3, IGFBP-3 (serum) 3.5-7.1 mcg/mL 3.8
    Insulin-like Growth Factor 1, IGF-1 (serum) 114-289 ng/mL 192
    Dihydrotestosterone, DHT (serum) 29.0-90.0 ng/dL 57.7
    Free Testosterone (serum)* 8.69-54.69 pg/mL 9.86
    Androstenedione 0.6-3.1 ng/mL 2.1
    Vitamin D 50-100 ng/mL 29

any input would be great or if you know a good dr that knows what he is doing please let me know, I live in San Diego..

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You need to find a doc that prescribe injected testosterone , like an TRT or HRT doc.

I want to turn on my natural testosterone and not use TRT

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    my god this is the exact same thing going on with me at the moment. I did a few cycles when i was in my early 20s with poor to little pct and been paying the price ever since. I recently did a cycle a while i was on felt like a normal human being now I am off and depressed. It is really causing havoc with my life in all aspects. I hope you can find some good advice and get better

what have you tried HCG or Clomid?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your symptoms?

Check out this thread, you may want to consider running the aggressive pct protocall down the page. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

stark is offline New Member
    I know you don't want to hear it but TRT really might end up being your only good option. You could try running an AI for a while, like letrozole which will up your testestrone levels. But it might just end up making you feel even worse (at least in the short term).

Really, TRT isn't too bad. If you don't like getting poked you can do testosterone undecanoate every two weeks and your test levels will be stable. You could even push it to once a month if you don't mind more fluctuation. If test is the problem that's really what would help the most. At the least, browse around the TRT section.

Whatever you do, good luck bro, keep us posted.

[QUOTE=big_ron;5649395]What are your symptoms?

Check out this thread, you may want to consider running the aggressive pct protocall down the page. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....[/QUOTEA]

a whole lot of Fatigue and everything else...

Thread Information