Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Question For TRT Blast And Cruise Guys

I was at the gym yesterday and these 2 older guys were talking about both being on TRT for sometime now, I'm guessing for years, and they both are blasting and cruising. But neither of them are doing any pct since they are already basically shut down. They just immediately return to there normal dosing after the last blast shot. Is this right? I always thought that even TRT guys went the pct route after blasting. Just curious. I mean these guys looked great with no seemingly health issues and have been doing this course for sometime now. So my question is, is it necessary that you do pct when on lifetime TRT when blasting and cruising? What would be the benefits or negatives for doing pct or not on a blast and cruise cycle on lifetime TRT treatment?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't implement PCT when your on TRT even when your blasting and cruising, its pointless because your natural testosterone is shut down. There would be no benefit in using PCT.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Thanks for the reply Marcus. This was one of those things I was just curious about.

Thread Information