soupjuice is offline New Member

Im a dummy! any advice on how to get off cycle.. please help

Ok so as the title says, im truely a dummy. In Feebuary I was talking with a buddy who has done pleanty of ycles in the past and he just said its easy no worries here stick this here, and watch yourself grow lol

well I have now been on for a while, i did 8 weeks then 2 weeks off then back on another 9 weeks so far, first 8 weeks were 1.5ml test Enth twice a week then the rest has been 1.5ml test hyp. twice a week

I love my results, and dont want to loose all of them, but it is soon time to get off for a while I think... 17 weeks basically non stop seems a little long to me... tell me if im wrong..

now he told me I could just do nolva when I want off and no worries, now after reading im thinking that might not be the best, as I dont want to put on fat or boobs.. i understand i will loose some weight thats a given... but now I dont know what is the best way to come off, after reading some posts.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. im also considering staying on until the beginning of september so i can keep my body for the summer.. any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated , and again i know im stupid for jumping into this without knowing alot

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    You need to check Swifto's pct thread. I don't know a lot about a cycle like yours but it seems you are doing a lot of test which is shutting down your natural test production. For that duration of a cycle, you should be running some hcg to help with your balls. Losing your gains should be your last concern considering that your cycle was poorly planned. You need to get a pct planned. Without a proper Pct, you are running the risk of not recovering properly. You can suffer from depression, libido problems, erectile disfunction are some of the more common problems that can arise. Just get your pct in check. Good luck

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    what u mean 8 on and 2 off then 9 on and nolva and other shit.
    bro it doesnt work like this!!!!!
    one thing at a time
    what are u stats ?
    Age, weight, height, years of experience in working out,
    give us some info so we can organize a cycle for u if u need any
    u dont go stick your self with steroids without knowing anything!!!!
    u could really hurt your self!

Thread Information