Thread: Hcg question

miamiguy10 is offline New Member

Hcg question

Hi all,

First off, I'm 29 years old, 5'9 185lbs, roughly 10%bf. I've been training for several years and am winding down a cycle of:

1-12 weeks of Cyp 500mg/wk
    1-10 weeks of Deca 300mg/wk
    Weeks 8-14 winny 50mg/ed

I just took the last shot of cyp on Monday. I know pct should not start for 14-18 days with cypionate . I have set up my cycle to finish the winny at day #16 after the last shot of cyp and was planning on taking PCT then. I have nolvadex and clomid.

My question, I wanted to do hcg thoroughout the cycle but couldnt get my hands on it. I have now acquired it and wanted to pick some brains about when/how much I should use. Should I start right now (14 days before starting clomid/nolva)?? Or wait until i start PCT?

Thanks!!

cb714 is offline Member
    I think different people will give you different opinions. Some say do it during cycle, some say do it PCT. I think the ongoing consensus would be to do anywhere from 250-500iu per day for 2-3 weeks.

Here is a link to the HCG profile on this site. Check out the section where it says HCG cycles:

http://www.steroid.com/HCG.php

miamiguy10 is offline New Member
    Yeah I've kinda gathered the same thing from talking to people and reading here. Unfortunately my decision has already been made, so to speak. I can start now, but my cycle is basically over. I will start PCT in 2 weeks regardless of hcg usage. I was just trying to figure out whether I should start right now, or just wait until I start the clomid & nolva.

Thread Information