Ok somebody please help me with this. I was given 5-Deca -Zol by Legal Limits Labs (LLL) and plan on running it as directed. 4 weeks on, twice a day (during breakfast and dinner).

5-Deca-Zol contains:
H-Drol - 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol -12.5mg
SuperDrol- 2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol 15mg

I do know the harsh effects of superdrol/m-drol on the liver.

I will be taking this along with omega 3 fish oil, multivitamin, and Up Your Mass. I will also be using Cycle Assist which I am currently pre-loading. I also have Himayala LiverCare for continued use after my Cycle Assist runs out.

My question is, what pct products should I be using? I am most certainly ordering Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) to use for 4 weeks at 20mgs a day. Is there anything else I should be using, or anything that somebody with experience in this field would suggest?

I was also given A-HD with my 5-Deca-Zol. I was told it would be acceptable for a PCT alone, but further research shows me that was a load of shit. Should I take it anyways?

I know all the positives and negatives to taking this PH, so if you're going to troll just hit the back button and find another thread. As I said, I'm already preloading my cycle assist so time is of the essence. I will reply to all (non-troll) answers.