Jamo1989 is offline New Member

First Cycle PCT & OCT

This is my first cycle, I am going to run Test-Enanthate for 12 weeks at 500mg/ week shot in 250mg's monday and 250mg's thursday.

My current stats are
    Height: 180 cms ( 6feet)
    Weight: 96 kg (210 lbs)
    Roughly estimated around the 12 to 15 % Bf
    1Rm pb's
    Bench: 143 kg (315 lbs)
    Deadlift: 215 kg ( 475lbs)
    Squat: 175 kg (385 lbs)

I'v been lifting for about 6 years and the last year I havent really increased my lifts or gained a noticable amount of muscle which has lead me to steroids . I want to make a full recovery from the enanthate and keep as much muscle gained as possibble. I will start PCT 14 days after my last injection.
    I have access to Arimidex , Tamoxifen and possibly HCG . I will use Vitamin E If I end up using HCG because I read that it makes the HCG more effective. I have also Heard of people using Resveratrol 100 for pct wich I am also going to throw in.

HCG - I have read mixed ideas on running HCG. Some people say run it at a small dose twice a week throughout the cycle, and some say to run it at a high dose during PCT. What is the general consensus on which way is more effective?

Tamoxifen - This should just be run as PCT for 4 weeks, started 14 days after my last injection correct?

Arimidex -Iv also seen people use this through-out their cyle but then some people use it as a PCT? And does it have to be run if no signs of side effects from high estrogen appear?

Resveratrol 100 - I will start taking this the day of my last injection for 6 - 8 weeks.

I will also be getting bloods done before the cycle, on the 5th and 10th week of the cycle and 3 weeks after last injection and finally maybe 6 - 8 weeks after last injection.

Any advice would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by Jamo1989; 08-15-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Bump, could anybody please help?

Ok so i'v read some more information in Swifto's thread and he says that HCG and an AI should be taken while 'On' cycle.

Week
    1 - 12 : Monday and Thursday (250 mg's Test-E, 250iu of HCG) and 0.25 mg of Arimidex Every 2 days

12 - 20 : Resveratrol 100

14 - Tamoxifen 40 mgs/day & Clomid 75 mgs/day
    15 - Tamoxifen 40 mgs/day & Clomid 50 mgs/day
    16 - Tamoxifen 20 mgs/day & Clomid 25 mgs/day
    17 - Tamoxifen 20 mgs/day & Clomid 25 mgs/day

Is clomid neccessary if im taking Tamoxifen I thought they were both SERM'S and did the same thing?
    Some one please help me out and let me know if iv got anything wrong?
    I also had a mild case of gyno as a teenager so I may be gyno sensitive, should the drugs im using keep that in check?
    Last edited by Jamo1989; 08-17-2011 at 01:58 AM.

Some help off anyone would really be appreciated?

Anybody?

Thread Information