icon1612 is offline New Member

NO Pct....what will happen?

This is purely a question out of curiosity, if people wish not to bother asking thats fine!

Theres an old skool guy trains at the gym, been buyin gear off my supplier last 12 weeks or so (test E,Deca and some anabol) Hes early 50's id say, trained about 10 years...in no way a novice (mr hercules No.2 in the over 40's category about 8 years ago)

He definately seems to know his stuff on steroids ...or so i thought untill he looked at me with a blank expression when i asked if he wanted me to order some PCT.

His actual remark shocked me "Nah ive never bothered before i just do 12 weeks on then about 6 months off then another 12 weeks on"

Now im late 20's so not sure if this is/was the mentality a few generations before...but ive always known that a pct regime goes hand in hand with any cycle!

So that got me wondering,if you do run a typical course of say 10-12 weeks and then just stop and not run any form of PCT...Does the body naturally recover somehow,albeit very slowly, by some feedback loop mechanism? I only ask as this guy has a young kid (under 10) so obviously at some point his man-spuds where working!!!

icon1612 is offline New Member
    *bother answering! ....apologies

xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member
    I don't have any experience with PCT as I'm doing my first cycle now. I have been under Testosterone Replacement Therapy for about 10 years now. I am 51. The difference between a Test Cycle and Replacement Therapy is of course the dosages used and the duration.
    Last year there were some "Political Issues" in the country where I live and I wasn't able to see my doctor for 4 months. I thought I would experience mass and strength declines as well as sexual difficulties but what happened was exactly the opposite: My libido and erectile function increased as well as my mass and strength. Even after so many years on therapy I was able to naturally recover very quickly.

This is just my personal experience but I hope it has some value for your question.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by icon1612 View Post
    This is purely a question out of curiosity, if people wish not to bother asking thats fine!

Theres an old skool guy trains at the gym, been buyin gear off my supplier last 12 weeks or so (test E,Deca and some anabol) Hes early 50's id say, trained about 10 years...in no way a novice (mr hercules No.2 in the over 40's category about 8 years ago)

He definately seems to know his stuff on steroids ...or so i thought untill he looked at me with a blank expression when i asked if he wanted me to order some PCT.

His actual remark shocked me "Nah ive never bothered before i just do 12 weeks on then about 6 months off then another 12 weeks on"

Now im late 20's so not sure if this is/was the mentality a few generations before...but ive always known that a pct regime goes hand in hand with any cycle!

So that got me wondering,if you do run a typical course of say 10-12 weeks and then just stop and not run any form of PCT...Does the body naturally recover somehow,albeit very slowly, by some feedback loop mechanism? I only ask as this guy has a young kid (under 10) so obviously at some point his man-spuds where working!!!
    The body may recover on its own over time.

also just because someone has a kid doesn't mean they recovered. your not sterile while on cycle or if you haven't recovered yet.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Everyone is different, Some guys can recover on there own multiple times...next guy can shut down and stay down from one cycle.. there are loads of guys out there in there 40's that have never done pct due to the fact that the knowledge wasnt so easy to gain as it is now.Some of them are fine, some are screwed..The bottom line is it is a gamble as to which person you will be..And you will not know unless you are getting regular blood work anyways. So why chance it??

Thread Information