BigRed23 is offline New Member

PCT Help and Advice

I have decided to create an account to see if any of you guys can help me and this is ny 1st post. I am 26 and have been working out on and off since 18. I don't know by body fat percentage but it is pretty low. I am about 190 lbs and can't get any bigger. My diet is in check and here is my cycle

Week 1-10 250mg test e
    Week 1-8 125 mg of deca

This is what I have been advised to do by a guy who is very knowledgeable but he told me that a pct will not be necessary. I have been ready posts for over a year and have read that you need a pct but this topic is a little confusing as everyone has there own opinions. I am looking for anyone who has ran a similar cycle and can help me out.

Also what side effects can i expect and how are my dosages?

layeazy is offline Banned
    pct is so so important if u can utlise HCG

read up on the serms torem, clomid, nolva

IF you wanna attain as much gains as possible read read and re read about pct...

BigRed23 is offline New Member
    I have read so much on pct. I can not find nolva or clomid so would anything over the counter work for my situation? I read that those are not as strong but if i upped the dosage? Is hcg necessary since its a shorter cycle? Also how does my cycle itself look? Thanks for your help

savking is offline Junior Member
    IMO cycle is terrible.
    If its your first cycle drop the decca - up the test to 500mg per week (1 250mg shot every 3 days).
    I think your could extend it to 12 weeks.
    As far as pct is concerned - clomid 4 weeks at 100/100/50/50mg for each week in that order and nolva at 40/40/20/20mg each week in that order.
    Read up on hcg if your going to consider it however the PCT above should be enough.
    For side effects you shouldnt have to much trouble provided your bodyfat is below 15% at the very least.
    Have extra nolva on hand just in case of gyno flair ups - if you can get hold of letro have that on hand.
    Search for the gyno reversal thread before you even consider injecting. Believe me gyno can ruin your life.
    Educate your self before you inject hormones into your body you only get one so treat it with respect.

This is just my advice if anyone wants to add or correct me feel free.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Welcome to the board. I would suggest leqarning more before you start injecting anything. No that is not a good cycle for a few reasons. And you need pct after any cycle. The OTC stuff is not something i would count on.

As far as being 190 and cant gain anymore. Then we need to work on your diet also. If you eat more you will gain more. Thats a fact either muscle or fat but the lbs will go up.

Steroids cant build muscle out of nothing. I would head to the deit section of the forum and post up what you typically eat for a day and let us start there.

Thread Information