juicer805 is offline New Member

Question 1,000 IU's E.D. for 10 days OR 1,000 mon, wed, fri for 3 weeks???

Ok so I plan on running a 12 week cycle with 500mg of TEST E and 600mg DECA a week, injecting twice a week say mon. and thurs. Also Im going to run D-BOL at 50mg E.D. for the first 6 weeks and .5mg of ARIMADEX E.O.D. for the full 12 weeks. My post cycle was going to be nolvadax for 4 weeks, 40/40/20/20mg or 40/30/20/10 not quit sure yet. A competitive amature body builder I know recomended to run HCG 1,000 IU'S every day for 10 days as thats what him and alot of the guys do. My other plan was do 1,000 IU's mon, wed, fri for 3 weeks while taking 20mg Nolvadax those 3 weeks and 2 weeks after last inject of HCG.... What do you think? I know its alot higher dose than what alot of people recomend but I just wanted your guy's posotive feed back and opinions.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Why not run the hcg (250iu bi weekly) then drop it before your last AAS injection

If your set on only using post cycle then I would think that 1000ED is a lot desensitisation may occur

post this Q in swifto's PCT thread

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Why not run the hcg (250iu bi weekly) then drop it before your last AAS injection

If your set on only using post cycle then I would think that 1000ED is a lot desensitisation may occur

post this Q in swifto's PCT thread
    On cycle that 250iu bi weekly sounds good especially since preventative is always better then fixing after already shut down but I think Im going to stick with pct as I have 5,000iu vials and onced mixed I hear that they are only good 30 days. With a little more reasearch I decided start pct of hcg my last week of injections continuing 2 weeks after last inject@ 500mg a day while running 4 weeks of nolvadax @ 40/40/20/20mg after a week of hcg that way Im running the nolvadax 2 weeks longer then the hcg..... I have read a few differnt sources that had run this pct, any thoughts on this??

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by juicer805 View Post
    On cycle that 250iu bi weekly sounds good especially since preventative is always better then fixing after already shut down but I think Im going to stick with pct as I have 5,000iu vials and onced mixed I hear that they are only good 30 days. With a little more reasearch I decided start pct of hcg my last week of injections continuing 2 weeks after last inject@ 500mg a day while running 4 weeks of nolvadax @ 40/40/20/20mg after a week of hcg that way Im running the nolvadax 2 weeks longer then the hcg..... I have read a few differnt sources that had run this pct, any thoughts on this??
    Dont use HCG in PCT, use it as I outline.

250ius 2-3x week on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Dont use HCG in PCT, use it as I outline.

250ius 2-3x week on cycle.
    I have 5,000iu amps so if I run 250ius 3x a week say mon/wed/fri. , each 5,000iu amp will last me 16 1/2 weeks..... I thought mixed hcg will last 30days, is that right? Also Im running a 18week cycle so should I use hcg the full 18weeks?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Get some 10ml sterile vials from AR, also some bac water. Then make the HCG more managable.

Its will last 30-45days. I have used it beyond this peroid and its fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Get some 10ml sterile vials from AR, also some bac water. Then make the HCG more managable.

Its will last 30-45days. I have used it beyond this peroid and its fine.
    I already have the sterile vials and bac water.... Would I be ok running the HCG the full 18 weeks??

Thread Information