staygroovy is offline New Member

T-bol & Test-E cycle, PCT help needed.

Hi,
    Just need a little advice (im over 40 and this is my second cycle).

Cycle
    Turinabol - 50mg/ed/1-7weeks
    Test E - 250mg/1x week/1-6weeks
    Test E - 400mg/2x 200mg week/7-8weeks
    Anastrozole - 0.5mg/ed/1-11weeks

PCT (suggestion only?)
    Day 1 (week 10, two weeks after last Test -E dose) = Clomid 200mg + Nolva 40mg
    Week 10-11 (2 weeks) = Clomid 50mg + Nolva 20mg ed
    Week 12-13 (2 weeks) = Nolva 20mg ed

It’s the PCT I’m unsure about. If running a T-Bol only cycle then you would start the PCT the day after your last dose, but as I understand, when using Test E, you don’t need to start your PCT until two weeks after your last dose of Test -E (as it stays in the body that long). So, even though I take my last dose of T-Bol after week 7 but carry on using Test -E a week longer, does that mean I do not need to start my PCT until two weeks after stopping the Test -E (three weeks after stopping the T-Bol)? Hope I didn’t make the question too complicated.
    Could maybe somebody recommend a PCT which would be good for my cycle (see my suggestion above)? I have 30x50mg Clomid and 60x20mg Nolva for my PCT. I really dont want to purchase any more gear now I have everything I think I need.
    If I suspect too high estrogen levels while on my cycle can I back up my Anastrozole dose with some Nolva (how much?) and carry on the cycle or should I stop the cycle and start the PCT (last thing I want is tits!!)?

Thanks everyone for your help, highly appreciated.
    Stay

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by staygroovy View Post
    Hi,
    Just need a little advice (im over 40 and this is my second cycle).

Cycle
    Turinabol - 50mg/ed/1-7weeks
    Test E - 250mg/1x week/1-6weeks
    Test E - 400mg/2x 200mg week/7-8weeks
    Anastrozole - 0.5mg/ed/1-11weeks

PCT (suggestion only?)
    Day 1 (week 10, two weeks after last Test -E dose) = Clomid 200mg + Nolva 40mg
    Week 10-11 (2 weeks) = Clomid 50mg + Nolva 20mg ed
    Week 12-13 (2 weeks) = Nolva 20mg ed

It’s the PCT I’m unsure about. If running a T-Bol only cycle then you would start the PCT the day after your last dose, but as I understand, when using Test E, you don’t need to start your PCT until two weeks after your last dose of Test -E (as it stays in the body that long). So, even though I take my last dose of T-Bol after week 7 but carry on using Test -E a week longer, does that mean I do not need to start my PCT until two weeks after stopping the Test -E (three weeks after stopping the T-Bol)? Hope I didn’t make the question too complicated.
    Could maybe somebody recommend a PCT which would be good for my cycle (see my suggestion above)? I have 30x50mg Clomid and 60x20mg Nolva for my PCT. I really dont want to purchase any more gear now I have everything I think I need.
    If I suspect too high estrogen levels while on my cycle can I back up my Anastrozole dose with some Nolva (how much?) and carry on the cycle or should I stop the cycle and start the PCT (last thing I want is tits!!)?

Thanks everyone for your help, highly appreciated.
    Stay
    Carry on running the Tbol right up until PCT starts, dropping it 2-3 days proir WHILST you're waiting for the ester to clear.

Arimidex will control estrogen on cycle, no need to worry. If you get gyno sings, 40mg/ED Tamox until sides subside.

3 weeks of PCT is no where near enough. I suggest 6 weeks.

wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED (40mg/ED week 1)
    wk 1-6 Clomid 25mg/ED (50mg/ED week 1).

Thread Information