amoureux is offline Associate Member

Ive been to the doctor and i need a little help after a cycle (Please Read)

Ive done a few cycles in the past. I just recently finished pct with clomid. After about a ten week cycle of sustanon ...Now when I squeeze my nipples bc they hurt i can see a tiny bit of clear fluid come out. I didnt tell my dr about the cycle but i did tell him what was going on with the soreness and the fluid. He sent me to get a mammogram and a testosterone level blood check. Now I have some arimedex here at the house but i thought that should only be used on cycle. My friend was telling me to start taking it now. But i dont really think it will work..What will work???? I know im not taking letro ever again would nolva help this or what should i get....

any answers would be greatly appreciated

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou View Post
    im a newbe here mate but one thing i do know is no point in keeping stuff from ur doc its all confidential.
    they might advise u differently if they new u were on gear
    just a thought
    Agreed.

i read somewhere on this site that if you tell your dr anything that they flag your medical history and also notify your insurance

actually it was this site i saw it on

http://www.************.com/forum/an...*********.html

Najeem is offline New Member
    I disagree insurance providers look at patients files and once its on there it stays there. It might even prevent you from getting insurance in the future. So Amoureux my question is when did you stop administering your last injection? You said you took Sustanon 250 which has 100mg of Decanoate in every injection and will take 3 months to clear your body so if you do blood work it will show up.. Also what dosages did you take for your PCT cause I looked at some of your threads and saw that you weren't so sure how you were going to pct till the very last minutes?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wouldnt tell your dr anything.
    What originally caused it isnt going to help fix it. Once they do blood work and see your levels are off. The treatment will be the same no matter what caused it.
    I would not use the a-dex

Quote Originally Posted by Najeem View Post
    I disagree insurance providers look at patients files and once its on there it stays there. It might even prevent you from getting insurance in the future. So Amoureux my question is when did you stop administering your last injection? You said you took Sustanon 250 which has 100mg of Decanoate in every injection and will take 3 months to clear your body so if you do blood work it will show up.. Also what dosages did you take for your PCT cause I looked at some of your threads and saw that you weren't so sure how you were going to pct till the very last minutes?
    Its been close to 3 months now that i last injected..As far as dosage I followed this

Each number represents a week

100 for one week

I appreciate all the feedback gentlemen..DO you guys think I should start with Nolva Asap. The main reason Im concerned is im hoping this isnt cancer or anything like that..I know it more than likely is gyno but the reason i went for the test was to make sure its not cancer.

So the mamorgram was fine i go in next week to get the results of my bloodwork obviously its gyno so do you guys think nolva will be the best for this issue and what dosage should i run??

well the dr office called and said my test levels are really low and he wants me to come back in next week..i dont know what to expect but i hope its good

redescalade100 is offline Junior Member
    I have done some research on this before. Your nipples are lactating and that is due to high prolactin levels which should be on your blood work and that was caused by the deca . Question. How is your libido and sexual function? I am having problems myself being in pct. Sucks.

yea the weird thing is im not having any sexual issues as far as when its time for business im good to go i seem to not be as horny as usual though but i do have a year old now and he tends to be a cockblock

demadymuh is offline New Member

Download Divx Exit Through the Gift Shop

Download The The Mechanic Film Where Can I Buy The Social Network Movie watch new Paul online Hd Quality The Hangover Part II (LQ) Watch Textuality Film Download Sites Predators (2010) movie soundtrack video roger spottiswoode The Town The Suspicions of Mr Whicher film watch full film The Social Network full movie divx Download Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I Film In Divx Formats Watch Entire Another Man's Wife Film Super 8 (LQ) Film For Cheap

Thread Information