redescalade100 is offline Junior Member

Second time during PCT

Ok guys. I have done a few cycles now. And i usually always come off the same. And I always try and use hcg throughout my cycles to keep testicular function. Last time I came off I expereinced some erectile dysfuntion for quite a bit. I am 22 years old. I just recently came off again and its happened again and seems like its taking longer to come back. I use Swifts PCT guide for all my pcts so no need in asking what I did for pct, just read the sticky.

So my libido is high, my strength in gym is not of course as good as being on but about 90% is still there. So where does my problem lie? I even ran hcg into pct for extra. I was thinking, because I used Nolva, that maybe I needed Torem because it helps restore HPTA function too.

What causes the penis to receive blood? Could it be my prostate that is irratated maybe? If this were you what would you do. I'm getting bloodwork soon.

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe your just a tad too young to do steroids .. Work on natural test at your age .. train for many years before AS and build up your full potential . Iv seen many guys that have problem because they started too soon . sorry mate just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by devildog1967 View Post
    Maybe your just a tad too young to do steroids .. Work on natural test at your age .. train for many years before AS and build up your full potential . Iv seen many guys that have problem because they started too soon . sorry mate just my opinion.
    I actually agree with you on that. Can't undo whats been done but I would hope my body will recover.

bump.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Come clean with your doctor and get full blood work done. You may have permanently damaged your body by not allowing it to fully mature. There's guys on this board that are on TRT for life from doing cycles very young.

i recent had blood work done before this last cycle. my test levels were almost 900 ng/ml or something.

Thread Information