Surf Stone is offline New Member

Question real new and want find out if a pct is nessacary

Hey guys,

Prob read this all the time, new people trying steroids for a variety of reasons, sport, appearance, etc and being lost in all the information, i'm no different i want more of a presence of the field as I'm tall but when i go for the ball i need to be able to stand my ground much better and push the opponent out of the way. I have read up as much as i possibly can, and its time to take action but not without a little advice from the more experienced.

Im going to try d-bol for 4 weeks, i know its not a huge cycle but for my first time i think it would be ideal. That and i have heard that shorter cycles can be better for you as the recovery and yoyo effect isnt as bad and gives your body a chance to recover. Either way, at first i guess like anyone i thought of great a tablet and thats it, how wrong i was the more i read the more i find what you need to do to one get your results, and more importantly to keep them.

I have been reading about pct's but im not sure if for a 4 week cycle if i need to do it.

I have however looked into what i would do,

nolvadex 20mg/day
    Aromasin 20mg/day
    HCG 500iu/day
    Vitamin E 1000iu/day

and a cortisol blocker but im still trying to find one i can get and what is effective.

Trouble is i don't know how long to do this for or even if i need to. I went to the doctors today to get some blood work done so i could find out the baseline of my testosterone , and a few other things, but wasnt sure exactly what to get looked at. Before i even had a chance to get a blood test i got kicked out when he asked why i wanted the test done, i thought his a doctor its best if im honest i want to do this aswell as i can and come out of it relatively fine. Turns out he doesnt think i should do them and stick to the weights and told me to leave.

I would appreciate some advice on all this,

Blog Entries
    well frankly bro this is a terrible idea for a first cycle...d-bol should never be taken alone for starters as you will just blow up with alot of water weight and then loose it all when you come off...what are your stats?...

My stats,
    weight: 90kg
    height: 191cm
    bf: 18%
    Been training for 4 years, but broke my wrist twice mid and late last year which caused me to loose alot of my gains, and a few months of rehab pleading to get back into the gym. Having alot of time at home I sadly put a bit of unwanted weight on, but have worked myself back down to a reasonable level and back to reasonable level in strength.

I have been training hard and finally got myself on a decent eating plan, and since doing so my gains have climbed much better.

I have heard good and bad things about d-bol only cycles some say they get good results and others say they dont. I have heard stacking d-bol with tren can work well, its all still new to me so any advice is great

Blog Entries
    tren is for more experianced aas users bro your not ready for that just yet and stacked with d-bol without test you can say goodbye to you sex life bro...i recomend you read all the stickys about begginer steroid cycles to give you an idea of what one looks like before you do anything...dont you think it would be best for you to learn a bit about the compounds you wish to use instead of taking advise from buddies or random peeps on the internet?...remember, those that start running before they learn how to walk usually fall on there faces...knowledge is power bro, go get you some...good luck...

Cheer man, appreciate it! Its why im here to learn more, I def have alot more reading too do, if your going to do something might as well do it right!

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    there is some good PCT info in the ask questions here section, check those out too.

I am planning my first cycle too and originally wanted to do just an oral for a short time, but everything i have read says to go with test, so i decided to do that instead. Seems to be the best way to get started.

randyrandy is offline New Member

Test 600x

Hey guys, I'm sitting in the same boat with doing my first test cycle. I have been reading up on advice and was wondering is 600mg of test each week for 10-12 weeks a good start?

I have bought test 600x for this cycle but it doesn't actually say what the amount of test is. It just has that it is 600mg proprietary blend per tablet, and recommends on the bottle to take 1 tablet twice daily, would that be too much?

randyrandy is offline New Member
    Could i please get some advice?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrandy View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sitting in the same boat with doing my first test cycle. I have been reading up on advice and was wondering is 600mg of test each week for 10-12 weeks a good start?

I have bought test 600x for this cycle but it doesn't actually say what the amount of test is. It just has that it is 600mg proprietary blend per tablet, and recommends on the bottle to take 1 tablet twice daily, would that be too much?
    what you have isnt test. its a supplement. it will do nothing

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrandy View Post
    Could i please get some advice?
    Read more and test is not in tablet form (i.e 600x), I hope you didnt pay too much for that. Test is going to be dosed in liquid form and for starters I would suggest 400mg a week with an oral. However, my best advice for you is to read and learn about what chemicals you want to be in your body.

Thread Information