ROBOCOP is offline Member

Anyone know the answer?

Hi guys. Been away a long time so not had any chance of getting on the site.
    I've been using AS consistently with PCT but have a new problem to discuss with my recovery.

For the first time ever, I sustained an infection/problem in my left delt following a 1ml shot of test cyp. It was a 300/1mg shot so I know there can be issues. Anyway, my delt swelled up like a golf ball. Doc gave me antibiotics and it went away after about 10 days.

My cycle was 12 weeks in duration,

Test cyp 600mg e/w 12wk
    Tren ace 200 mg e/w 11wk

Dbol first 4weeks.

The infection or whatever it was occurred with my last shot of the cycle! (typical)

Anyway, I started my PCT 50mg Clomid ed for 30 days, 20mg nolva ed 45 days along with .25 mg of adex ed for 30 days. ( I developed bad gyno sides more than usual hence the adex addition). Tongkat Ali ed 200mg

So here's the crucial point,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    After 1week of my PCT I started to lose a lot of weight. More than I usually do after a cycle. My gyno was worse than I've ever had in my left nip. I'm now on day 31 of my PCT protocol and my strength, size and libido are shot to pieces. I've never crashed this hard before and I've certainly never lost this amount of size.

Anyone know any possible reasons why? Did the antibiotics affect the cycle/ PCT? All my gear is good. Was it the combo/ratio of my cycle? HELP if you can

Thanks
    RC

Bump

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Did you use HCG when "on"?

If you still have gyno signs, jump on Tamox at 40mg/ED until them sibside, then 20mg/ED for 1 week, 10mg/ED for another week.

There's plennty of information on why not to combine Tamox/Arimidex . Tamox reduces circulating levels of Arimidex, so this may be a causitive factor in your recovery, but I think your testes are shot here.

Have you used Tren before?

Do you crash this bad after 19-Nor's?

I haven't used tren before, always worried about the sides. This time though I thought I'd try it. Kinda wishing I hadn't now but there you go. I've always used deca or equipoise and although I crashed heavily I never lost size and libido this bad before. I have HCG but didn't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    I haven't used tren before, always worried about the sides. This time though I thought I'd try it. Kinda wishing I hadn't now but there you go. I've always used deca or equipoise and although I crashed heavily I never lost size and libido this bad before. I have HCG but didn't use it.
    I assume its the Tren then.

You should have used 500ius 2x week on cycle, next time, make sure you do.

Ok try this:

1000ius/E3D for 6 shots with Tamox 10mg/ED, Aromasin 10mg/ED.

Once completed:

wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED (40mg/ED week 1)
    wk 1-6 Clomid 25mg/ED (50mg/ED week 1)
    *Trib

No variations of that. Please dont say, what about 20mg of X for 3 weeks and 25mg of Y for 5 weeks. I get it all the time now...

The above is my advice.

Are you saying that I should take the HCG tamox and aromasin now then for the future PCT I take the tamox, Clomid and trib?

Thanks swifto

STEEDA69 is offline New Member
    Your problem appears to stem from your cycle ---> PCT transition! You were taking a pretty moderate dose in general but it was also highly androgenic ! You probably should have dropped the Tren and just used Cyp for a couple of weeks, or Cyp & Decca (or something light in androgens, EQ, Primo etc)! No amount of HCG , Clomid etc will account for that abrupt removal of androgens unless you were on an especially short cycle duration.

How long since your last inj? What does your current blood panel look like?

Last injection was 23rd August, just the cypionate though. I stopped the tren a week earlier. Haven't had bloods done yet as I'm still taking the tamox. Wondering if Swifto is advising me to take the HCG tamox and aromasin now??

NewbFromCali is offline Junior Member
    I'm a newb so don't listen to what I say but doesn't tren cause prolactin gyno? I had a mild form of it and took some caber and It fixed a few problems.

Been away? That sounds familiar to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NewbFromCali;574***0
    I'm a newb so don't listen to what I say but doesn't tren cause prolactin gyno? I had a mild form of it and took some caber and It fixed a few problems.

Ha, yeah been away!!! Gyno is subsiding now. I had a small mass below my left nip and a pea size lump to the right. The mass has almost gone now and the lump is slowly disappearing. I def won't be taking tren again. Gonna stick with deca !!
    I just put in 1000iu HCG , and gonna do what swifto suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    Are you saying that I should take the HCG tamox and aromasin now then for the future PCT I take the tamox, Clomid and trib?

Thanks swifto
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by NewbFromCali;574***0

19-Nor's can elevate prolactin, yes. But they're not the only one's, nor is there a lot of data supporting they increase prolactin levels.

Thanks mate.
    RC

Thread Information