I have posted before with different cycles but I have ordered this one today, so let me know what you think. I am happy with it, its pretty simple as it should be as its my first cycle. My stats are 21 years old 80kg, 14 body fat, 181 cm. 3 years of training, but solid last year training 5/6 days a week.

Now this is my cycle, let me know if its ok.

week 1 250mg test e + dianabol 25mg (split into halves or quaters to insure that it is in my blood stream all day)

week 2 250mg test e + dianabol 25mg (split into halves or quaters to insure that it is in my blood stream all day)

week 3 250mg test e + dianabol 25mg (split into halves or quaters to insure that it is in my blood stream all day)

week 4 250mg test e + dianabol 25mg (split into halves or quaters to insure that it is in my blood stream all day)

week 5 250mg test e

week 6 250mg test e

week 7 250mg test e

week 8 250mg test e

week 9 250mg test e

week 10 250mg test e

week 11 – week 12 break to let the test leave my body

week 13 – 14 Nolvadex 20mg daily for my post cycle.

Now few questions about my post cycle. Is the amount of Nolvadex enough, and should I give my body a break of just get onto the Nolvadex right away after the 10 week course.

Also should I run the Nolvadex for more than 2 weeks (maybe 4 or is that a waste).

Finally if I do have that two week break should I take anything else for those 2 weeks or for a month ? I was considering taking Clomid but I read Nolvadex is basically the same.

The only thing im not 100% sure about is my Post Cycle, I think its solid but I feel that the PCT is the most important thing so thats why im asking about it so please let me know if i need anything or if i should take anything else in my break period of PCT section. THanks