Guys can anybody give me a bottom line answer to PCT short cycle recovery/start/and finish

Here we go just a low down, running a short cycle of 4 weeks of test eth, at the moment, 250mg a week,, yes real low dose! As you can imagine no I'm not a body builder, but a pro MX biker had a accident around a year ago bust my neck
Lucky all good now but been back in the gym for 6 months now and doin real well with regards fitness ect,, and back in training for mx shows in the new year.
I'm running just 250mg of test eth a week nothing else, I'm in week 3 and intend coming off in a week (1month cycle) yes many may think it not with it but I'm happy with the results in such a short time as only trying to gain some
good upper body strength and wanted a kick start for the upper body muscles that hadn't worked properly for some time due to my neck injury.
I'm looking at 1 month on 12 weeks off,
could anybody tell me what pct I will need for a good recovery and maintain
strength gains, I now it's only a small amount but am I right in thinking it's still a good 200mg a week more than we produce naturally so things will still shut down the same...
What it is guys is .... What pct do you recommend and amount, when should I start it,, and for how long,,
Any replies would be real good as if any body should be able to advise me you guys should, don't want to blow your trumpets but their are some bloody real knowledgeable guy on here ,,,!!!!
Cheers lads ...Chris