Thread: HCG Allergy

Chevelle600 is offline New Member

HCG Allergy

I'm trying to find out what effect an allergy to certain HCG would have on it's ability to do the job

I inject SubQ in my belly. With Pregnyl and Ovidrel all is fine, but with Epifasi (some Egyptian brand) I have an allergic reaction and my belly swells and starts itching, it eventually looks like half a tennis ball under the skin, it's just a wobbly bulge.
    My concern is whether the HCG will still be effective or would my body then reject everything if this happens. If it still works I could deal with the swelling and itching, it only lasts a day or 2, but if it doesnt work I'm wasting my time.
    I have a supply of the stuff and dont want to just throw it out.

Other question, if thats the reaction SubQ, what would happen if I inject IntraMuscular? If I'm allergic SubQ surely I'd also be allergic IntraMuscular, or is there a possibility that it doesnt work that way?

Please help

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I don't know anything about hCG allergies, but the brand that gives you a reaction could be contaminated, or not even hCG. Unless purchased from an American pharmacy (I have read European pharmacies aren't as good at keeping counterfeits out of the supply chain), it could be anything.

I wouldn't continue to inject anything that gave me a bad reaction.

I also believe that your body will have an negative reaction no matter where you inject it.

Thread Information