Dboy33 is offline New Member

PCT options w/ out Nolva!/Clomid? Best legal option coming off test cycle?

(Sorry in advance if I say anything wrong, I am still a newb with this stuff) I am on my first test cycle, 12 weeks. 180 pounds 15% body fat, 22 years old. I am at exactly 4 weeks into my cycle, and am using arim & cycle assist as an OCT. The guy I got the test from says his connection for Nolva fell off the face of the earth, and now he cannot get Nolva OR Clomid, and only has 6 pills of clomid left. I know I need to PCT for 4-6 weeks at least, so what is my best option for legal HCG , blocking E2 and bringing back normal test levels? Is it possible without the normal gear? I am pretty worried about what will happen if I do not get ahold of the correct PCT. What should I take if I cannot get ahold of any clomid/Nolva? Oh ya I do have 1 bottle of a pct with 6-oxo and tribulus, but this will only last 13 days!

Also, if anyone has any thoughts about my cycle, is this a good combo for test? (The bottle is called Durateston, made by Global Pharmaceuticals, and has all of these already mixed per 1 ml) I am taking 3 ml per week.
    30 mg test propionate
    60 mg test phenylpropionate
    60 mg test isocaproate
    100 mg test decanoate

Thanks for the help guys.

Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member
    Dude, no offense but there is way too much wrong with what you just said.

Dboy33 is offline New Member
    Ok, so no advice for the main point at least? If I cannot get Nolva/Clomid by the end of the cycle what should I do about a pct, or can I do anything?

Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member
    Well if you can't get it, you can't do much. Nothing you buy otc is worth a damn if you ask me.

Thread Information