Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    velocity90 is offline New Member

Please help this newbie with PCT questions.

First of all before anybody bashes me I have realized that I am an idiot and jumped into my cycle before doing the proper research on PCT and pretty much everything for that matter.

I got introduced by a couple friends of mine that have been using for years so I trusted what they have to say. They are actually the ones that make the homebrew that I am using. The only problem is that they really never cycle off and if they do they pay little attention to PCT. So I can get my gear from them but they aren't a reliable source for anything related to PCT.

After doing my research I realize how important PCT is and other anti Estrogen type things are while on cycle to prevent gyno/water retention etc......

I know it's completely taboo to ask where to get anything for PCT and I can't PM anyone since I'm so new but can anyone offer me any guidance whatsoever as to how to go about getting the things I need for PCT or while on cycle to prevent these things if you can't ask anyone on here or ask in a post. I know you should just go to your supplier or people you know but they know nothing about getting it.

I'm not seeing any side effects or gyno now but I want to be fully prepared if I do and possibly take preventative action from it ever arising. I definitely want to do PCT properly too I just can't seem to figure out how to go about obtaining it. Trust me I've done hours of research and am still coming up with nothing.

I would only guess that the readily available websites claiming to sell any of it are bunk.

Can anyone offer me any guidance at all please.

Stats
    36 years old, been natural my whole life and first cycle.

After research it seems like I may be a little high on these amounts but this is what my friends recommended.
    Test Cyp, 750mg a week
    Deca Durabolin 750 mg a week.

4 weeks in.

ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Doctapeppa is offline Junior Member
    If you read the stickies you will find a place to get your PCT's. Also drop down the test dose, that's a lot for a first cycle. 4 or 500 is plenty. Deca dose is wrong for 750mg of test too.

velocity90 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help. I've tried to look through the stickies but seem to be overwhelmed with information. Can you provide me with a more precise location?

Also, what dosages do you recommend of each for my first cycle? What would be the risk if I continued at my current rate as I have been?

I really appreciate you responding and for the help.

Thread Information